All reviews captain's room commercial street p town garden room where breakfast is served breakfast room top floor the main street yogurt third floor fire pit perfect location tea and coffee cape cod other guests fantastic stay can't wait to come back
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We have stayed at Revere House for the past 2 years and have already booked our room for next year. We love Paul and Alyson--we already feel like they are family. They can't do enough for their guests and will go out and get something if you want it for breakfast and they don't have it. The fire pit in the backyard is wonderful on the cool autumn nights. The rooms are beautiful and very well kept. I can not say enough about how much we love staying here.

Room Tip: We liked room 8 because it has an outdoor deck right outside the room.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are spending a few days in the Revere Guesthouse in Provincetown, Cape Cod.
The guesthouse is great. We have a beautiful room, with private bathroom and we look out over the garden. There is a nice fireplace in the garden, where you can sit around. There is also a garden house, where breakfast is served. The breakfast is good and there is always some fruit available in the garden house, as there is coffee and some food in the fridge. There are also comfortable seats that can be used to relax. The guesthouse is located very close to the main street, which is commercial street, so all facilities are close by.
The owners, Paul and Allison, are very friendly and helpfull. We have a great stay here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My friends and I stayed at the Revere Guest House when we planned our trip to the Truro Vineyards for their fall Grape Stomping event. We chose to stay there because the location was less than a block from the downtown of Ptown. We wanted to enjoy everything it has to offer, shopping, dining and nightlife and not have to drive. We also wanted a quaint and cozy B & B so my friend who was visiting from California could enjoy our way of life on the Cape. The Revere Guest House was more than we expected. The homey feel of the place including the breakfast dining area made me feel like I was home not at a hotel. We took full advantage the outdoor seating and warm fire pit at night.
Paul and Alison co-owners were so accommodating and friendly. I will definitely plan many more trips there.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2017

This was the most welcoming guest house we have ever stayed in. Paul is a great host and has created a wonderful home with beautiful gardens and garden room to relax in at any time. Fantastic breakfast enhanced by the great company of fellow guests in the garden room. Beautifully decorated bedroom /bathroom. Great location on a quiet street but close to pier and Commercial Street. Looking forward to coming back again,we just loved our time here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2017

What a great place for a romantic get away. Paul and his partner are lovely hosts. The breakfast was terrific. I will certainly return to the Revere House in the future. The location is superb as well.

Room Tip: Room #3 - Plymouth is small, but it's at the end of the hall and very, very quiet!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple