“Best shrimp curry in town!”
Review of Post Office Cafe

Post Office Cafe
Ranked #5 of 142 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Description: Closed for the season. Will re-open in mid-April 2019 Please check back for new menu and Cabaret show updates!
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

The post office cafe was our #1 choice for breakfast whilst we vacationed in PTown - for 9 weeks. The team are fantastic, the breakfast options are vast and you get to sit outdoors in a pet friendly terrace!

But this review is about their wonderful dinner menu too. I’m a creature of habit, and after I found their shrimp curry on the dinner menu I was hooked! Just on the right side of spicy for me IE a little hotter than middle. Even my husband enjoyed the juicy shrimp and curry sauce and he likes his curry slightly less spicy than me.

Did I mention the outdoor terrace. What a joy it is to sit and watch the parade go by as you enjoy your dinner. And if you’re at the Post Office Cafe in the evening around 9pm, the Male Call do a pre-show meet and greet on Commercial St.

Thanks to everyone, they made us feel like family and looked after us exceptionally well. Hope I don’t miss anyone out, and excuse my spelling of names, but special thanks to:

Allan, Gina, Daria, Dhanian, Gail, John, Tito, Simone, Ryan and the best front of house host with a great beaming smile every day (but I didn’t catch her name).

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

always a must stop when in Provincetown MA. food always delicious and generous portion. best bloody Mary's. Service is always great. Gina is the best. Can't wait till next time!!!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve been coming to Provincetown annually since childhood and a trip to PTown is not complete unless I visit the Post Office Cafe. Originally an old post office, the restaurant utilizes cute nods to the buildings past to create its signature bright and fun atmosphere. The food is unpretentious, hearty, consistent, and priced exceptionally reasonably. I particularly love Post Office Cafe for breakfast—both the Bloody Mary’s and fresh mango mimosas are incredible and their very full menu has something for every eater every time of the day. The cocktails are fun, the service is attentive and friendly, and the food just right.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Went for a quick bite to eat and I had a sandwich and my partner had a burger, very good, waiter waas pleasent

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018

My mother and I took the early, fast ferry from Boston to P-Town and randomly walked in to grab breakfast. Great menu and great waiter Allan -- not only was he attentive - he recommended a brunch option and gave us an inside tip on Herring Cove Beach [wine is served!] and a cheap way to get there! Thank You!