“Awesome Happy Hour!”

Victor's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Victor's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 142 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Vine
Description: NOV. 1 to DEC. 2: Open Friday-Saturday-Sunday. Raw Bar Happy Hour 4–6 pm. Dinner 5–10 pm. SUNDAYS: $25. prefix 3-course menu. Open New Year's Week: December 27–January 1st. Victor's offers a delicious "small plates" dinner menu of New American cuisine, sized for tasting and sharing with friends and family. Dishes are served individually at their hottest, freshest, in an open, airy, light atmosphere. Our cottage-style restaurant, with its cathedral ceiling, central stone fireplace, and tables hand-crafted by owner Victor DePoalo gives diners a comfortable, yet elegant place to enjoy these delicacies. To delight our guests, excellent food is always paired with our warm, gracious service. Don’t miss Raw Bar Happy Hour with lovely fresh Wellfleet oysters, local clams, and shrimp for 99¢, all super fresh.
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Went to Victor’s Columbus Day weekend on Sunday around 5. Awesome spicy margaritas and the happy hour menu was well priced! Big and juicy shrimp cocktail and tender oysters. A delightful treat. Highly recommend.

CPtown, General Manager at Victor's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

We’re glad u came & enjoyed of Happy Hour!
Thanks for the review! Have a great Fall!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

WENT to Enjoy above Restaurant is very Modern inside nice bar are but small have Happy Hour from 4to 6 pm this was on a Sunday afternoon great prices extra large shrimp oysters and clams all for .99cents each Drinks a little on the high side but good staff was very friendly enjoyed our time there if you like to watch sports there are no Televisions

Reviewed 17 September 2018

My wife and I were in Provincetown for fun. We are life long residents of Massachusetts but we'd never been to P'town. I used TripAdvisor to scout out the places and choose Victor's on the strength of its reviews. You should understand we are older. Our mistake, they are located at 175 Bradford Street EXTENSION not 175 Bradford St. We parked for the day in municipal parking then we walked guided by GPS to the wrong "175" the two places are a little over a mile from each other. When I called to say we would be slightly late the host was gracious. The host suggested a cab but we hoofed it and arrived only 10 minutes late. I thanked the host for helping to close our Apple Watch activity rings. I don't know if he got the joke even when I showed him the watch. The schtick here is every plate is to be shared and we loved that. My wife had the house white and I had the house special Manhattan both were great. We ordered pedestrian faire. Tuna tartar, a sizzling beef something and scallops wrapped in bacon. We must say that everything was delicious. We had pedestrian deserts. My wife a chocolate torte and I had simple vanilla ice-cream with a drizzle of chocolate sauce. Again true to the reviews the food was above average. This is shoulder season on the Cape, still Summer but after Labor Day. This place was still hopping. We were seated very close to others. To my left was a large multigenerational party enjoying a birthday. To my right we were surrounded by a slightly larger birthday party attended by guests in their 20's. They were drinking, brash -not unruly- and really enjoying themselves. We love that. But, the most boisterous member of the party was unable to make any comment without using the "F-word" loudly. We have a brood of 20-somethings at home so we are not averse to fun. It is mostly a commentary on societal norms than on this establishment. We HIGHLY recommend Victors's, just remember to go to the correct address.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Was our first time visiting this establishment. Sat at the bar and had amazing dinner. This is definite " go to" when visitng Ptown.Atmosphere, food , Christian hosting and Victor welcoming made for an awesome evening. Great job guys. Will be back next year.

CPtown, General Manager at Victor's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thanks Gary! Glad you found us & had a great enjoyable experience! Look forward to seeing you next year! Have a good Fall & Winter! Appreciate the kind review!

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We visit Victor’s every time we are here in Ptown. Their happy hour cannot be beat!! They have thee best shrimp cocktail I have ever eaten. The drinks are great too. Just a really great spot!!