“Great view good food”

Tavern On The Wharf
Reserve with OpenTable
Tavern On The Wharf is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 222 Restaurants in Plymouth
Description: Overlooking historic Plymouth Harbor, Tavern on the Wharf offers a wide selection of menu items ranging from the freshest seafood, pasta and salads to delicious sandwiches, pizzas, appetizers, and much more. Complement your meal with a craft cocktail or choose from our wide selection of beers and wine. Stop by today!
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

This was our first time visiting the area. This restaurant offers a great view of the water and fishing boats. The food and service were very good. The one thing I wasn’t too happy with was the women’s bathroom. Pretty disgusting. This should be a priority in my opinion.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

The food is quite good, the fish were very fresh and tasty. Not all from the area I believe (unless red snappers can be found in MA ?)
The kids menu is also pretty good.
Service was alright.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We were visiting Plymouth yesterday without plans and decided to stay for dinner. Tavern on the Wharf took us with little wait. I recommend the scallops! They are market price, but were reasonable and excellent!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for lunch after walking around for awhile. My husband got his first ever lobster roll which he enjoyed very much and I got the burger. All was very tasty. Prices were good. Pretty views too!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our fish tacos and $5 margaritas on the outside patio. The hand cut French fries were good and better than the side salad that was a bit dried out. Service was good.

Been to Tavern On The Wharf? Share your experiences!