“Coffee & More !”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #7 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Plymouth
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

While visiting MA we went to this cafe.

The blends of coffee that they brew is not what I look for, but the Fraps are good and the brownies tasty.

The staff was polite

All items are pricey.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We did the drive through and right from the beginning the person on the other end was very friendly! I am always pleased with Starbucks in general because they are consistently friendly and always get your order correct!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 19 May 2017

so I love Starbucks products but what makes this place SO OUTSTANDING is their STAFF!!! Kudos to this group for keeping things fun! Thank you for making me feel special! Delicious drinks too!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 18 April 2017

I was always another coffee house person. This was the first Starbucks I had ever tried. The beverage selection changes with the seasons and are quite good. I love their frappaccinos , they are like milk shakes and so addicting.
I must say however with all of the food products and beverages that I have tried here I find that the staff is exceptional! They are friendly, remember your name and I have even been greeted by an employee when in a completely different store. Great place, excellent staff, you ca't go wrong!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

The dark roast was good. Our barista was a cute little giggly girl who made her job enjoyable and we appreciated the good device.
The wifi very important to us as travelers and appreciate the consistency of wifi. Some places do not have this so we avoid those places.

Date of visit: August 2016