All reviews henri marie relaxation room steam room aqua terrace french chateau turn down service resting area fire pit soaking tub foot pool couples massage swordfish rye tavern garden view bistro wine bar oysters outdoor jacuzzi
Reviewed 3 October 2018

This is a beautiful hotel and spa, the grounds are magnificent, situated among a majestic forest and in a quaint little village, truly peaceful and a lovely experience. My only negative moment was with the host of the dining room, not terribly helpful but did manage to arrange something for us at the last moment.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ResortMgr_MirbeauPH, General Manager at Mirbeau Inn & Spa at The Pinehills, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for this review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here. We work hard to make it seem like guests have truly escaped to a chateau in the woods. Sorry to hear that you experienced an issue in the restaurant but it sounds like it was worked out. We look forward to having you back -- safe travels!

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Visited there recently with my husband for an early anniversary celebration. The property and rooms are beautiful. The spa & restaurant are top notch as well. Service is excellent. We have been to their other location in the Finger Lakes in NY (Skaneateles) which we absolutely love. So, we thought we’d try this location while visiting in the area. We were not disappointed. I would go there again if given the chance. You can’t beat the location either being near Plymouth & Sandwich there are plenty of things to see and do in the area.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ginabX2742RQ
ResortMgr_MirbeauPH, General Manager at Mirbeau Inn & Spa at The Pinehills, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Gina, thank you for your review! I'm so glad you were able to celebrate your anniversary here. It sounds like you enjoyed the spa and dining, and we look forward to having you again. Thanks again for sharing your compliments about Mirbeau -- next you'll have to visit our Albany, NY location and Rhinebeck, NY location (complete in 2019)! Safe travels!

Reviewed 19 September 2018

My wife and I stayed here for two nights on our way to Boston. The Inn is located near Cape Cod and our plan was to sight see for one day. Well, the Mirbeau surpassed all of our expectations. The staff was friendly and professional, the room was immaculate with a soft bed and warm fireplace. The spa and facilities really made for a fantastic stay. We enjoyed the restaurant and my only regret was not having every meal there. You really do not have to leave the grounds as everything is designed for an incredible stay. We will definitely come back and also visit their other locations. This is how you should treat yourself.

Room tip: We had a room with a king sized bed and we could not ask for more.
1  Thank George S
ResortMgr_MirbeauPH, General Manager at Mirbeau Inn & Spa at The Pinehills, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

George, thank you so much for your review! I appreciate that you took the time to post, and happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with the staff. It is our always our hope that guests feel like they are truly getting away from it all with everything under one roof. You got the Mirbeau experience! Looking forward to when you return -- thanks again.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Run, don't walk to this amazing place hidden in Plymouth. From the minute we stepped onto the property, the hotel staff made us feel like royalty. When we stepped into our room it was impeccably clean and small touches made the visit. There was a rose in the room along with a personalized note from the GM. There was nothing that we asked for where the staff said no to! We changed dinner reservations, we changed spa appointments (made last minute bookings and were graciously booked), we dined and laughed and it was a magical experience. GO!!!!! Leave the city and arrive in France this weekend!

Room tip: Ask for a Garden View. The grounds are spectacular
1  Thank GaryF2373
ResortMgr_MirbeauPH, General Manager at Mirbeau Inn & Spa at The Pinehills, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Gary,
Thank you for your enthusiastic comments! We really appreciate your glowing feedback and are glad you enjoyed your time here. It is our hope that every guest feels transported when they experience Mirbeau. I'll be sure to pass along your review to the staff. Look forward to having you back again!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

So we are escourted to the bar and asked what to drink? I tell this girl what I want in what type of glas and told that they only make drinks in two type glasses? Meanwhile my white shirt is stuck to the bar in some sort of a jelly? She cleans the bar, serves the cocktails and asks what else we want. Menus and wine list please. I order a Lovely red ( heaut medoc French wine( it’s a French hotel)the bin 2008 and a few minutes later told they can find it? Was it the bin no. Or vintage? Tell them I been aroundknow the difference. They apologize as their wine list is missing pages? Get the wine is very cold order burgers which come out wrong, make the best and leave several hundred later.was also overnite in a room, no turndown service, out of everything, couldn’t shower in am, no towels. This spot seems to be regressing?

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ResortMgr_MirbeauPH, General Manager at Mirbeau Inn & Spa at The Pinehills, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Steven,
I'm sorry to hear you had a less-than-perfect experience at Mirbeau. I wish I had been made aware when you were here so that we could have taken care of the issues. I can assure you that we continually aim to improve the guest experience and I'm sorry we fell short of your expectations. Thank you for providing feedback!