“Solid brunch fare”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly service and tasty food. Scrambled eggs were a hit as was the grilled coffee cake. We tried but didn’t love the crunchy french toast - which is basically coated in corn flakes.

We had to wait about 20 minutes for a table for 4.

Not a place I’d travel for, but good if you find yourself in Plymouth.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Had to wait a bit but I figured that was a good sign. Table was a little sticky but was cleaned as soon as I mentioned it and the waitress was very apologetic.
The breakfasts were great. The homemade hash was fantastic. You never know what your going ti get when you order something that's homemade but this worth the gamble. I'd come back if given the opportunity.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I chose this place because I was looking for a traditional American breakfast. I was not disappointed. What surprised me was how clean the restaurant is. Many diners have a greasy feel in this was the exact opposite be aware this is a cash-only restaurant

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here after seeing the rock for lunch. Google had good reviews on it but upon entering I wasn’t sure. Ended up being a good meal for a very fair price. We had the thanksgiving wraps with turkey, cranberry sauce and stuffing. Taste was great, however if they could use real cranberries instead of jam and heat the stuffing against the cold turkey they would get 5 stars from me

Reviewed 6 August 2018

MUST TRY THE CRUNCH FRENCH TOAST! I remember when this restaurant started. It has had to expand a couple times due to how amazing it is! The menu has a variety of foods to appeal to any appetite. The crunch french toast is unbelievable. I've tried to duplicate it at home, nope! Doesn't taste nearly the same. I guess we will just continue to go here for it.

Definitely a place we love to go every weekend! If you see a wait outside, don't be discourage because the 'wait' goes by fast!!