Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$134
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Cold Spring(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$156
John Carver Inn & Spa(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$144
Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$200
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$256
GardenInn.com
Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$155
US$195
Blue Spruce Motel(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$308
US$256
US$189
Hotels.com
All reviewstaco bellroom was cleanking suiterestaurants and shoppingpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areahotel is locatedvery nice hoteleasy accesswaffleswould definitely stay here againfront desk staffplenty of parkinga great staywould highly recommend this hotelcape cod
Reviewed 30 October 2011

We are somewhat local so generally don't have the opportunity to utilize the hotels close to home but needed a night so we chose the Plymouth Hampton Inn. What a lovely hotel! The people working at the desk yesterday during check-in were super nice, as are the the morning shift folks this morning. The hotel is SPOTLESS, and I mean SPOTLESS, the beds are fabulous, internet is free, and a fabulous hot breakfast is also included . Hotels like this one are the reason we continue to frequent Hilton over the other hotel chains.

If you are visiting the area and need a nice, restful night of sleep with fantasic service (and did I mention clean?) choose this Hampton Inn. Great job!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank clamchowda
smuentes, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2011

Hello Clamchowda,

Thank you very much for taking the time to do survey about your stay with us. We appreciate all guest feedback. We are so glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us! Please do come back again!

Reviewed 27 October 2011

Stayed here for three nights. My room was comfortable, clean and quiet. The hotel offers the standard Hampton amentites(business center, pool, jacuzzi) and all were clean and in good working order. The property seems to be newer. Staff was very nice and it seemed they enjoy being there. There are some limited restaurant choices close to the hotel(Bertucci's, Chilis and a Taco bell) are within walking distance. My only issues are the location and sinage on the building. The property is situated in an office park/mall type setting, kind of out of the way and there was one sign painted on the front of the building that was unilghted. Makes it difficult to find, especially after dark. but if you follow your directions carefully, you will get there. I would stay here again if my travels brought me to this area.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank raff622
smuentes, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2011

Hi Raff622,
Thank you for your Trip Advisor survey. We appreciate all guest feedback. I am sorry to see you had a hard time finding us! I promise we are working on a better signage. I hope that your travels do bring you back to Plymouth and that you choose to stay with us again.

Thank you very much!

Reviewed 24 October 2011

I travel mainly for business, so I don’t spend lots of time in my room. I want a clean, comfortable room, with a nice work space and good internet. I got almost all of that. I was assigned a handicapped room (I didn’t care, I like first floor rooms). My guess is it wasn’t used in a while. There were cobwebs and dust bunnies floating around (not the end of the world, but what else might be lurking?). The bed and bedding were clean and comfortable. The room’s décor seemed a bit dated for a newer looking hotel. The internet was fast and free. The bath had no issues. I wasn’t sure how to work the handicap shower, but I quickly learned. The room’s iron was broken, as I discovered as I tried to iron a shirt. It must have been dropped, because as I ironed, water came flooding out the sides, ruining my shirt. Alas, I had a spare shirt. It took a bit of doing (I had to be a bit unpleasant, nobody seemed to know where the spares were) but I got a new iron from the front desk.

There is a chain restaurant about 20 feet from the lobby. There are about 6 or 7 eateries within walking distance. The hotel is located on the far end of a large shopping plaza. Parking isn’t a problem. This hotel is close to all the main roads. Overall, I might stay there again, or I might try the Hilton Garden Inn down the road.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank NTB15

Good Day NTB15,
Thank you for taking the time to-do a Trip Advisor survey about your time with us. We appreciate all guest feedback. I hope that you do stay with us and not go anywhere else! We try to make sure that guests are always comfortable, I am sorry that you were not a 100% satisfied but we do hope you give us another chance!

Thank you.

Reviewed 20 October 2011

We recently spent 4 nights at The Hampton Inn and Suites and can highly recomend it.As Plymouth has a strict attitude towards signage in the area(we were told by the hotel)you stand a very good chance of never finding the property!It is situated at the very back of a carpark that is several acres in size,with just a couple of dozen shops around the perimeter of the carpark.Even when you are in the carpark and can see the hotel,it is a complete maize of dead ends,restaurant parking etc to reach the front door..However,the hotel was excellent,with some of most comfortable beds I have ever slept in,quality linen,very helpfull front desk staff and an excellent,generous complimentary breakfast.There is free computer access for those of us who don't own one,available 24 hours a day,a pool and hot- tub,and a gymm.The hotel has a few eating places within a walk(again,in the carpark!)but not a great deal of choice.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank angela c

Hello Angela C,
Thank you for doing a Trip Advisor survey about your stay with us. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us!
I am sorry that you had a hard time finding us. We are right next to a few restaurants that help with letting guest know where we are. And for restaurants, I am sorry to see you did not think we had a good amount of choices. There are quite a few right next door and we are only 10 minutes from the waterfront with restaurants too.

I hope if you visit us again you choose us! Thank you so much!

Reviewed 17 October 2011

We really enjoyed our nicely-furnished king suite--very spacious, too. AC units are usually noisy but this one was nice and quiet. It was a plus to have a small refrigerator. The breakfast room was large but crowded; it seemed like the hotel was pretty full. However, we were able to find a table and the food was replenished frequently.

I really appreciated that the hotel was furnished specially for the autumn season with pumpkins, leaves, etc. Of 6 hotels we stayed in this trip, this was the only one who'd made the effort and it makes a difference!

There's a mall just down the road with convenient restaurants and stores. We didn't mind the easy drive down to the waterfront and Plimoth Plantation. It was more than made up for by the quiet--even though the hotel was pretty full, I never heard anyone else from our room.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
smuentes, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2011

Dear PNW,

Thank you very much for taking the time to-do a Trip Advisor about your stay with us!
Glad to see that you enjoyed your trip to Plymouth and got to see the sights. The waterfront is great this time of year, you get to miss the crowds and it’s nice and cool outside!

We hope if you ever visit this area again you choose to stay with us.

Have a great Holiday Season!