“Good Breakfast...Locally Owned!”

Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Known for our fabulous food, and views. A taste for everyone.
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I reviewed this restaurant back in 2015 and I have to say I'm still a fan! I have been there a couple of times since. I was there today and the service was good and the food excellent!

My friend had the Breakfast Monte Cristo and I had the breakfast burrito. Both were excellent!

The view of the harbor is fantastic and being a stormy day it was a great way to stay out of the storm for a few minutes.

Not a fan of the coffee, but other than that - great breakfast!

1  Thank Marie N

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Food was just ok, but the service was incredibly slow. When we politely pointed out (after15 minutes) that we were in a rush the attitude of staff was quite bizarre....a mixture of 'what's that got to do with me' and 'I can't do EVERYTHING I'm so busy'. Barely disguised irritation at us. Customers go into a cafe with the expectation of reasonably speedy service for fast food.... not instant, but in a reasonable timeframe. I would have expected a wait if it was a restaurant with a complex menu. They have a very inflated view of themselves.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a delicious lunch, ordering the California chicken wrap. The wrap also had guacamole, cheese, and sprouts, and was served warm wrapped in a large, lightly toasted tortilla. The service was prompt and friendly, the atmosphere of the small cafe homey and inviting; our booth overlooked sparkling Plymouth Bay.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Service was kind of slow, but they were short of a waitress. Very appealing atmosphere. View was fantastic, right across from Plymouth Harbor.. Prices were excellent. have paid more for breakfast without a view. The restaurant is pretty small, but it does have and outdoor eating area. Parking in rear of building was free, which is a big plus for the waterfront.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I stopped by for a quick breakfast sandwich to go. The sandwich was fine, but I asked for crispy bacon and it wasn't really crispy. Not a huge deal, but since I was already outside on the sidewalk, I couldn't go back. So, paying over $5 for an egg&cheese seemed a bit pricey.