“Woman owner way too rude”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #159 of 223 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 18 June 2017

The only thing I took away from this place is how the owner treated her young employees. Basically yelling at them, demeaning them. There was a long line, but just because she was stressed, it gives her no right to humiliate those girls. Just makes HER look bad. NOT the employees. She even shook her head and said they are "so dumb, so dumb" All in front of customers. I hope my child never gets treated that way by any employer. My advice would be to walk out. Never again for me!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 12 June 2016

I have ordered subs here twice and both times was very disappointed with them.The portions of meat were very skimpy and nothing like the picture you see in the commercials.I will not order anything from here again.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Employees are putting these sandwiches together with no passion at all. Everything is processed, and natural ingredients are destroyed by chemicals, in order to make food "safe"! Now they want to sell us this crap in Europe by way of TTIP. Therefore, I strongly recommend to taste their food and then decide on your political opinion on this free trade agreement.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Francesco R
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I visited this sub shop today as I have done many times with my son. While waiting in line the female owner came from the back talking on her cell phone used the registered and then rewrapped the customers sub while degrading her young employee stating his wrapping is horrible and she has more important things to do then fix his wrapping. First she never put gloves on, nor washed her hands in between touching money and food. Second when I went to pay I mentioned she should not speak to her employees like that in front of customers it is not appropriate. She then yelled at me and told me to mind my business and not to tell her how to run her shop. She then threw my drink cups at me and continued to be verbally rude. Customers near me stated not a way to run a business. As I sat with my son and decided to call the 1800 number on the napkin to file a complaint she continued her rages, when I decided to pack our meals and leave, I went to ask the worker for bags she then stated " Dont talk to my employee and threw bags at me" I stated I would never eat there again and make sure everyone knew of her horrific business values. She was the most inappropriate employer/business owner I have ever encountered. I told my son for when he starts working to never let his boss demean him like that, and that he has my permission to leave.

Date of visit: July 2014
2  Thank EFD401
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Nice folks who own the Plymouth location. Well worth a stop if you are in the area. Friendly and the shop is always very clean.

Date of visit: August 2013

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!