“Horrendous ”

IHOP
Ranked #115 of 223 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

We did wonder why we were the only people in there but now I know !!
I ordered the pot roast which when it came was cold so the waitress said she'd get me another but hang on to the mash and corn !! So my veg could wait getting cold while she got me more meat .. Bored with waiting I tried the mash which was also cold so I sent it all back to choose something else .. The waitress eventually appeared to take my new order by which time my husband had finished eating so I ordered something quick .2 eggs and hash brown . 10 minutes later my food arrived .. No apologies ,
The service in this place is seriously lacking .. Other IHOPS often discount if you're not happy but not this one . We paid up full price and left ...
We will never be back here . And I suggest everybody else gives it a miss .Oh I forgot ,they already do

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Good food, good location, good parking. Clean and well lit. Good waitstaff. A little busy on Sunday mornings but they move people pretty well. I expect you will be happy.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I had to try all three! The Bacon Maple surprised me by being my favorite. I did not expect that but enjoyed every bite as well as the Apple and Strawberry. Smartly I only ate 1/2 of each and brought the rest home for my husband!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This place needs some serious staff training. Second time here terrible service. I didn't want to go back, by my child likes it there. Thought I would give it a second chance, but sadly, it was as bad as the last time. Walked in told there was a wait, looked around quickly to see at least 7 or more tables empty. Finally sat, ordered food, it was over 1/2 hour to get to the table, this was late morning, and it was not all that busy. I hate to say it, but I'm not coming back. An item that was advertised on the wall was wanted by my kid, no longer serving it, my eggs benny avocado came with no avocado and looked like it was run over by a mac truck. Poor at best.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Be sure to look up before you sit down. Their exposed duct work might look nice, but there are condensation drops everywhere. Get this... they'll try to sit you under it KNOWING that happens.

Service? Let's just say it took FOREVER for them to take our order. Now?... we continue to wait for our food. We've been here an hour for BREAKFAST! smh

Ahh... food is here. It was fine except for the cold, not buttered toast.

My recommendation?... go somewhere else!

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!