“Blueberry pancakes!”

Ranked #4 of 224 Restaurants in Plymouth
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 September 2016

We went here for breakfast with my brother and sister-in-law a week ago and couldn't have been more satisfied. I ordered blueberry pancakes and our good natured server warned me that one will probably be enough, "they're very big, covering the whole plate." I trusted her word, along with my brother's an ordered one. It not only covered the plate, it was chock full of blueberries. Such a treat! My brother goes there frequently and loves it, and now he's introduced us to it. If I'm down that way again, I'll look forward to breakfast at the Blueberry Muffin.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Great breakfast, good prices and wonderful service. The only not so good is the extended wait to get in there. BUT it;s worth the wait.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

My husband and I were heading for the Cape and wanted to stop for breakfast along the way. We looked for a local, non chain breakfast place on Tripadvisor and found good recommendations for The Blueberry Muffin. We were not disappointed. The staff was attentive and helpful, the food was very good and fresh and the price reasonable. I had a wonderful omelet made to order and of course a blueberry muffin. My husband remarked that the bacon was perfect.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Had breakfast here on a Thursday morning 8-ish. It's a cute little place in a small strip mall, just off route 3A. The parking lot is small but there is more parking out in back of the building, and local custom seems to be to park along the side street between 3A and the storefront. No problem getting a table. We were waited on immediately - loved the free dish of donut pieces while we looked at the menu! I tried the corned beef hash, eggs and toast. It was a huge portion of hash, mostly shredded corned beef with onion and just enough potato, grilled crispy on the bottom the way I love. My husband got a Mexican omelet with cheese, onions, peppers and salsa. It came with homefries which he couldn't eat because the omelet was so big. Coffee was decent. Service was fast and very friendly. The donuts and pastries in the "to go" case looked great! You can get coffee and pastries to go or eat in. We enjoyed it - easy trip from Scusset State Campground down the road.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

The food here is very tasty and reasonable. The Mickey Mouse pancakes are my son's favorite and the muffins to die for!!!!
Greek salad fresh and the ham that was served with my Mom's eggs really tasty.
You can pass it quickly but worth finding it.
The tea cup lights adorable and so much reminded me of a "Jersey Shore" breakfast spot.