“very good”

Anna's Harborside Grille
Ranked #14 of 224 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentic Greek Cuisine and Contemporary American Fare in the Heart of Plymouth's Historic Waterfront
Reviewed 23 June 2018

very nice place, like the the patio for drinks and dinner. Sometimes they have music as well. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

The food was outstanding! Fish n chips were tasty and plentiful. Chicken SA Torino was gluten free and huge. She wants to make it herself. Salmon was very good. Asparagus outstanding.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I really enjoy the outdoor seating. It is my go to place in the summer for lunch with girlfriends or dinner out with Hubby.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

If you are looking for great food for a date night or just drinks from the outside bar. The restaurant is great!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try Annas' for a late lunch on Sunday.

I ordered the HORIATIKI Salad with grilled chicken. My husband ordered
the lamb kabarbs medium.

Because the HORIATIKI was under salads I assumed it would be in salad form. It was presented on a dinner plate. It contained a large triangle of feta cheese. 4 whole slices of cucumber, 4 whole slices of green pepper , 4 slices of red onion and about 30 baby cherry tomatoes cut in half. It had the sliced chicken I ordered as an extra as on the plate and two small triangles pita bread in a pool of olive oil.
If I wanted to cut my own vegetables up I could have made a salad at home. It looked unappetizing and did not taste much better.
My husband's kababs were tough and the roasted potato were Luke warm and soggy. The tasted like they we day old.
On the plus side our server was very nice.
We will not return. There were too many better restaurants in Plymouth.