“Great Zig Zags”
Review of Ziggy's

Ziggy's
Ranked #4 of 11 Dessert in Plymouth
Description: It's a great ice cream shop on the main street in the historic area of Plymouth. I loved the sugar free ice cream.
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Zig Zags are those ice creams mixed with a candy bar such as cookies and such. Theirs are offered with chocolate ice cream. Friendly service and good.

1  Thank DaBigG

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Lots of flavors to choose from. Menu is almost too overwhelming, we stood there for a while, probably irritating the gal at the counter. They were a bit understaffed, one person manning the whole place but we were on vacation and not in a rush. Prices a bit high but to be expected in a touristy area. Nice spot for a cool down if you're in the area.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I’ve been a fan of Ziggy’s since moving to the Plymouth area last spring. My favorite flavor lately is mint chocolate chip and Ziggy’s Ice cream is delicious, creamy and usually loaded with hefty chocolate chips. My only negative experience was last week when I had trouble finding those coveted chips. Seemed like half the usual amount. I’ll keep going, though, and maybe sample some other Plymouth ice cream emporiums.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

While visiting Plymouth on a hot and humid day my family stopped here for a cool ice cream treat. Ironically, the place has no air conditioning for an ice cream shop. Lots of flavors to choose from. My wife and I got the kids size serving since a regular was two huge scoops. Very good!

Reviewed 10 August 2018

My husband and I decided our trip was not complete without enjoying an ice cream! My husband had a large death by chocolate waffle cone and I had a peanut butter sundae. They were both delicious and there was no skimping. I could not finish mine, but he ate every bit of his.

Been to Ziggy's? Share your experiences!