“Yum”

KKatie's Burger Bar
Ranked #3 of 224 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Located in historic downtown Plymouth. KKatie’s is a family owned and operated eatery presenting signature half-pound burgers and inspired, soups, salads, and sandwiches. The emphasis on high-quality ingredients, large selection of gourmet toppings, array of local craft beers and wine, and customizable unique menu offerings means that this is one burger joint you won’t feel guilty about coming to. With gluten-free, paleo, and low carb offerings- you name it- KKatie’s has something for everyone… Children’s Menu Take out available
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Came in for lunch and a drink. Had some steak and bean chili and tator tots along with a bourbon. All was amazing! Absolutely loved my food and had great portion sizes too!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

On a recent family vacation we visited KKatie's on two occasions and on both visits the food and service was top class.The mushroom Burger is a gem and the nachos are outstanding.The restaurant also has an excellent juke box which kept my lads happy.Very friendly staff(even if their culshies)

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

KKatie’s never disappoints. If you’re wanting a delicious burger for dinner...go to Katie’s. And we all get different fries (pub, curly and my favorite-sweet potato). My husband and I usually each get a burger and then switch halves because we cannot decide on just one type. We don’t include our 2 kids in splitting burgers because they won’t share their meals!
Sooo good!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Food is great. Place is small and crowded but still a nice atmosphere. I like the location as it is walking distance to the waterfront area.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great place any time of the day or week. Awesome food and great, friendly service. My husband loves the burgers and I love the sweet potato fries, panko chicken fingers and their onion rings.