“Favorite breakfast and coffee spot!!”
Review of Will & Co. Cafe

Will & Co. Cafe
Ranked #51 of 221 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Hands down the best breakfast, brunch, and lunch anywhere!! Awesome service, atmosphere, and location. Love this place!! The food and coffee are fresh and delicious and the portions are plentiful!!

1  Thank Danielle C

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Love this place! It was recommended by our airbnb host. We visited twice (lunch & breakfast) during our 4 day stay in Plymouth & enjoyed both meals very much. Food was fresh, tasty & filling! Service was brilliant too. We asked if we could buy a small pot of the delicious jam & we were given two pots plus some butter for no charge! Wish we could 'pop in' again!

1  Thank Nicola W
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Decided to to give this place a try since on the trail of the 40+ breakfast joints in the area. I have passed it many times and glad we stopped in, very nice and clean with comfortable booths and exposed brick decor.Passed on the $3 endless cup of joe and went with the organic iced brew for 50 cents more, so I would not feel bad about the cost. I chose the Pumpkin pancake with Canadian bacon and my son had a spinach and mushroom omelette with turkey bacon. I have to admit that I was a bit surprised at receiving only one pancake, as most places give you at least a couple unless ordering a short stack or for a lower price than the $11 price. Although only having one, it was extremely flavorful and fluffy with one of the better ones I have tasted. The two half dollar size pieces of Canadian bacon were also very flavorful but a bit small. I enjoyed my breakfast but just yearning for a bit more. My son enjoyed his omelette and meal, but I thought it looked a bit thin but it could be that I am used to seeing 3+ egg varieties. He said it was very tasty and did not leave a crumb. All in very tasty with quality, just expecting a bit more. Total cost around $24. Off to the next breakfast place. Will also try lunch here next time.

1  Thank kjturgeon
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I had breakfast there three times and each time it was fantastic. Omelettes are big and delicious. Each excellent potatoes that were cooked perfectly. Also came with most delicious toasted corn bread I have ever had. Don’t pass this place up.

1  Thank Henry K
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a late breakfast and there was a 20 min wait. But it was well worth it.

The eggs Benedict and the corned beef hash were some of the best I have had. The hash browns were very tasty. Everything was homemade...easy to tell. This is now my favorite breakfast place in the area. I'll have to try it for lunch next time.

1  Thank Kentrosi