“CLOSED!”

Add it.
Paul's Restaurant & Pizza
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Paul's is empty and gone. No longer an option if you are spending time at Berkshire Medical Center and need a meal. I'll miss eating on the outside deck.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Wife and I found Paul's while taking one of our drives around while on vacation. Found the family owned place to have pretty good food and wonderful friendly service. Prices are reasonable and quantity of food was good.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Will never go back even with a discount coupon we have. They are rip off artists. Too little food for the money and add in a tip, when they shouldn't have gotten one at all.

1  Thank asbjmom
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We went to Paul's with a $25 restaurant certificate we had won at BJ's on my husband's birthday, and the kids and I all got chicken parm - I think it was only $7.95 but it was really good! Came with pasta, salad and bread how can you beat that? Very tasty sauce...My husband got the Veal Parm - Very friendly service! We had a glass of wine and also got the jalapeno poppers for appetizer...We really enjoyed ourselves and it didn't break the bank! Nice, family run business - I would support independent local businesses any day over the chains!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I love scallops...They offered baked scallops in butter with bread topping. A large portion of scallops with salad and baked potato came for around $14. I would highly recommend.

My husband ordered shrimp stuffed sole. The portion of sole was small and the stuffing had shrimp so finely chopped (or perhaps missing) one could not even taste the shrimp.

This is a popular restaurant with the locals, but it is not advertised to the tourists. I am sure not many folks find it, since it is hidden away from the highway. It is an excellent choice for the area. Salads, pastas, and home cooked American dinners (beef, chicken, etc) were on the menu. We wanted to go back to try to the Greek food too but never did. This was probably one of our most favorite restaurants in the area.