“Good Food and Excellent Service”
Review of Paul's Restaurant & Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Paul's Restaurant & Pizza
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Wife and I found Paul's while taking one of our drives around while on vacation. Found the family owned place to have pretty good food and wonderful friendly service. Prices are reasonable and quantity of food was good.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Will never go back even with a discount coupon we have. They are rip off artists. Too little food for the money and add in a tip, when they shouldn't have gotten one at all.

1  Thank asbjmom
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We went to Paul's with a $25 restaurant certificate we had won at BJ's on my husband's birthday, and the kids and I all got chicken parm - I think it was only $7.95 but it was really good! Came with pasta, salad and bread how can you beat that? Very tasty sauce...My husband got the Veal Parm - Very friendly service! We had a glass of wine and also got the jalapeno poppers for appetizer...We really enjoyed ourselves and it didn't break the bank! Nice, family run business - I would support independent local businesses any day over the chains!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I love scallops...They offered baked scallops in butter with bread topping. A large portion of scallops with salad and baked potato came for around $14. I would highly recommend.

My husband ordered shrimp stuffed sole. The portion of sole was small and the stuffing had shrimp so finely chopped (or perhaps missing) one could not even taste the shrimp.

This is a popular restaurant with the locals, but it is not advertised to the tourists. I am sure not many folks find it, since it is hidden away from the highway. It is an excellent choice for the area. Salads, pastas, and home cooked American dinners (beef, chicken, etc) were on the menu. We wanted to go back to try to the Greek food too but never did. This was probably one of our most favorite restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We stopped at Paul's because of a Restaurant.com certificate we had received, and we were not impressed.

We ordered a calamari app that had very tiny pieces of calamari with too much breading. You could hardly taste the calamari at all. Lamb gyro's tasted liked frozen pressed meat. There was not one dish we had that was better than average and some were flat out poor.

Prices were reasonable, but we gladly would have paid more for better quality.

Service as friendly and fine, but there are too many places serving better food to be worth a stop.