“Reasonable prices, good food!”
Review of Paul's Restaurant & Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Paul's Restaurant & Pizza
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We went to Paul's with a $25 restaurant certificate we had won at BJ's on my husband's birthday, and the kids and I all got chicken parm - I think it was only $7.95 but it was really good! Came with pasta, salad and bread how can you beat that? Very tasty sauce...My husband got the Veal Parm - Very friendly service! We had a glass of wine and also got the jalapeno poppers for appetizer...We really enjoyed ourselves and it didn't break the bank! Nice, family run business - I would support independent local businesses any day over the chains!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I love scallops...They offered baked scallops in butter with bread topping. A large portion of scallops with salad and baked potato came for around $14. I would highly recommend.

My husband ordered shrimp stuffed sole. The portion of sole was small and the stuffing had shrimp so finely chopped (or perhaps missing) one could not even taste the shrimp.

This is a popular restaurant with the locals, but it is not advertised to the tourists. I am sure not many folks find it, since it is hidden away from the highway. It is an excellent choice for the area. Salads, pastas, and home cooked American dinners (beef, chicken, etc) were on the menu. We wanted to go back to try to the Greek food too but never did. This was probably one of our most favorite restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We stopped at Paul's because of a Restaurant.com certificate we had received, and we were not impressed.

We ordered a calamari app that had very tiny pieces of calamari with too much breading. You could hardly taste the calamari at all. Lamb gyro's tasted liked frozen pressed meat. There was not one dish we had that was better than average and some were flat out poor.

Prices were reasonable, but we gladly would have paid more for better quality.

Service as friendly and fine, but there are too many places serving better food to be worth a stop.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

I enjoy stopping by here for lunch, nothing fancy, you get what you pay for. food is reasonably priced...think they can charge more. good honest food

Reviewed 29 February 2012

We went here last night (a quiet Tuesday night) for my boyfriend's birthday. We got to choose our seats because the place was almost empty. We chose a booth the furthest from the door, but we still were cold throughout the meal. The waitress came right over to get our drink order, we all got waters and 1 rootbeer, and then took a while to get them to us. And that pretty much summed it up. We like the food and the service wasn't horrible, they were just a bit slower to respond than expected considering the restaurant was so dead. I'd eat here again because the prices for the food were decent, but next time I'd bring an extra sweater.

1  Thank mbld123