“Great diner! ”

Misty Moonlight Diner
Ranked #47 of 187 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

We stopped by on our way back to CT with my three children. All the staff were so nice and the restaurant was clean. Great portions and coffee. Prices were great for all the food you get. Old diner theme with old Coca-Cola machines, Harley Davidson on display and decor. Right by the highway and route 7, convenient location to heading back to Connecticut!

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 5 November 2016

The food was great and for a great price, portions are big so there was plenty to take home for later making the price even more worth it. They're fries are really good! The place was pretty clean too. The interior is great, very nostalgic and they play great music. The staff was all smiles and friendly. The customers gave me dirty looks because I have purple hair and they're stuck up, but that didn't bother me because the staff was so nice and didn't once make me feel judged. Towards the end I felt as if we were kind of ignored, we were ready to go and had to get someones attention in order to get our check, however I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that they were intentionally ignoring us. I think they were just running around getting tables cleaned up and seating new customers, so no issues there. I will definitely come back again next time I'm in the area, especially if they maintain their ability to not judge customers based on their appearance.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

We were returning a rental car in Pittsfield and discovered the Misty Moonlight Diner for breakfast. Excellent food, quickly served & reasonably priced. I had French toast; hubby enjoyed the omelette special. The atmosphere is vintage diner, which made for a bit of nostalgia.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 25 October 2016

I am surprised to see reviews that say there is horrible service - we have been going here for years - popping in to have a late day breakfast - and the service has always been very good. The food is mostly cooked to order - although every once in a while the potatoes (hash browns and french fries) have not tasted as freshly made as I would have expected.This is a good choice if you are craving diner specials - and there are tons of options that will suit most - lots of good burger and sandwich choices. The french dip burger (swiss and sauteed onions) is always a favorite as is the bomb burger - (cheese, cole slaw and thousand island). Easy parking and convenient location.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Awful service..was seated and just sat there for a half hour with no service..actually got up and left we waited so long..horrible place..do not recommend!!

Date of visit: October 2016