All reviews boutique hotel library suite turn down service raw bar hardwood floors claw foot tub department store wonderful hotel high ceilings secure parking historic building rain shower exposed brick can't wait to come back downtown pittsfield rooms are spacious barrington stage
Reviewed 4 February 2016

Comfortable, convenient and chic. Very clean and had everything we needed including charm. We look forward to staying again. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Very well appointed and conveniently located.

Room tip: Loved the room with the fireplace and the big tub. The luxurious shower was a bonus!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lindsey S, General Manager at Hotel on North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2016

Hello,
Simply stated thank you for writing about your stay. We are here when you are ready to come back we look forward to it.

Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

I've stayed at several hotels in the Pittsfield area when I'm up that way for business. Hotel on North blows away the rest by far. The room was large and bright, the fireplace was a nice touch and the bathroom-oh, the bathroom. I'm ready to move in there. The rain head shower was incredible.

The bed had amazing sheets and was very comfy. I slept a like a baby.

The wifi was fast and easy to connect. No crazy log in screens each time you wanted access.

Eat on North, the in house restaurant was outstanding. The staff there (and in the whole hotel) was very attentive.

I definitely plan on staying there again when I'm up that way again. I'm almost afraid to give this place a good review for fear there won't be rooms available for my next trip.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Mark,
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. You have so many options to choose from staying on business and you shoes us. Thank you so much. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Lindsey Struck

Reviewed 1 February 2016

Comfortable, stylish hotel, great staff that went the extra mile to return an item I left behind. Decorated with interesting local and historical touches. Restaurant service was a bit slow, but food was good.Great hotel, can't wait to come back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lindsey S, General Manager at Hotel on North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Hello,
I am glad you received your lost and found item. I appreciate you taking the time to write about us and that you enjoyed you stay. We are continuing to strive for excellence in the restaurant and you comments will help us do that. Thank you again and have a great night.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

For my husband's 30th birthday we stayed at Hotel on North in the Library Suite. It was so gorgeous that we found it hard to leave the room and experience the rest of the Berkshires. We really felt that we stepped back in time to a period of luxury and leisure. The staff was so welcoming and gracious and it was the best way to have a low key celebration!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello,

A beautiful milestone 30 years of age is. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to be able to have you stay again maybe in a fireplace premier king on your husband's 31st! See you again soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Was in the area on business and a colleague recommended Hotel on North to me. To think, I was going to stay at one of the chain hotels in the area… My advice, skip collecting your "reward points" for a night – this place is well worth it! Felt like I was at a midweek get away... Restaurant is great as well

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Karen,
I am so happy to hear you stay that! Reward points are nice but why collect points when you can stay at hotel on North I love it! I am so glad you felt you were on a getaway that is truly what we strive for. You are now part of our little family and we look forward to seeing you again soon!