All reviews boutique hotel library suite turn down service raw bar hardwood floors department store claw foot tub wonderful hotel secure parking historic building rain shower loved this hotel can't wait to come back rooms are spacious downtown pittsfield common areas barrington stage
Reviewed 1 February 2016

Comfortable, stylish hotel, great staff that went the extra mile to return an item I left behind. Decorated with interesting local and historical touches. Restaurant service was a bit slow, but food was good.Great hotel, can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Lindsey S, General Manager at Hotel on North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Hello,
I am glad you received your lost and found item. I appreciate you taking the time to write about us and that you enjoyed you stay. We are continuing to strive for excellence in the restaurant and you comments will help us do that. Thank you again and have a great night.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

For my husband's 30th birthday we stayed at Hotel on North in the Library Suite. It was so gorgeous that we found it hard to leave the room and experience the rest of the Berkshires. We really felt that we stepped back in time to a period of luxury and leisure. The staff was so welcoming and gracious and it was the best way to have a low key celebration!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello,

A beautiful milestone 30 years of age is. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to be able to have you stay again maybe in a fireplace premier king on your husband's 31st! See you again soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Was in the area on business and a colleague recommended Hotel on North to me. To think, I was going to stay at one of the chain hotels in the area… My advice, skip collecting your "reward points" for a night – this place is well worth it! Felt like I was at a midweek get away... Restaurant is great as well

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Hi Karen,
I am so happy to hear you stay that! Reward points are nice but why collect points when you can stay at hotel on North I love it! I am so glad you felt you were on a getaway that is truly what we strive for. You are now part of our little family and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 25 January 2016

My girlfriends and I left a terrible stuffy hotel in Lenox, MA and stumbled upon this gem based on reviews online. We were absolutely in love with this hotel. It's less than a year old and decorated beautifully. The rooms were lovely and had such comfy beds, fantastic bathroom and shower, mini-fridge with treats and drinks, little sitting area and benches in front of our beds. We had room service in the evening and breakfast at the downstairs restaurant in the morning. We do not have ONE complaint about this terrific boutique hotel. Just some advice or suggestions for the food staff and people looking to book this hotel. Its only been opened since June of this year so room service was a little spotty. They forgot two things we ordered but definitely brought them up promptly. Also, the hotel should probably invest in some sort of room service cart since the people delivering were hand carrying everything. Overall, 9.5 out of 10! Would stay again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Our double queen room was fabulous and I am sure any will be top notch.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Lindsey S, General Manager at Hotel on North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2016

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay. I am delighted you enjoyed. I agree with ordering carts for room service we are actually upgrading this whole experience and I look back to having you try it out on your next visit.
Thank you again!
Lindsey Struck

Reviewed 25 January 2016

The largest hotel room I've ever experienced. Well appointed and charming, the historical flair fits well across the property from the lobby, to the common spaces and the rooms. The bar is very pleasant, attentive and informative servers. Highly recommend this option when staying in the Berkshires. It's central location is close to all the best attractions - from Williamstown, to great Barrington, to Lenox and of course Pittsfield.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good afternoon,
I am so excited and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I think you should try the room with the fireplace next or perhaps the Library Suite. I have a feeling you will love them! Thank you for staying with us and I look forward to your next visit.
Lindsey Struck