All reviews boutique hotel library suite turn down service raw bar hardwood floors department store claw foot tub wonderful hotel secure parking historic building rain shower loved this hotel can't wait to come back rooms are spacious downtown pittsfield common areas barrington stage
Reviewed 25 January 2016

My girlfriends and I left a terrible stuffy hotel in Lenox, MA and stumbled upon this gem based on reviews online. We were absolutely in love with this hotel. It's less than a year old and decorated beautifully. The rooms were lovely and had such comfy beds, fantastic bathroom and shower, mini-fridge with treats and drinks, little sitting area and benches in front of our beds. We had room service in the evening and breakfast at the downstairs restaurant in the morning. We do not have ONE complaint about this terrific boutique hotel. Just some advice or suggestions for the food staff and people looking to book this hotel. Its only been opened since June of this year so room service was a little spotty. They forgot two things we ordered but definitely brought them up promptly. Also, the hotel should probably invest in some sort of room service cart since the people delivering were hand carrying everything. Overall, 9.5 out of 10! Would stay again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Our double queen room was fabulous and I am sure any will be top notch.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Lindsey S, General Manager at Hotel on North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2016

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay. I am delighted you enjoyed. I agree with ordering carts for room service we are actually upgrading this whole experience and I look back to having you try it out on your next visit.
Thank you again!

Reviewed 25 January 2016

The largest hotel room I've ever experienced. Well appointed and charming, the historical flair fits well across the property from the lobby, to the common spaces and the rooms. The bar is very pleasant, attentive and informative servers. Highly recommend this option when staying in the Berkshires. It's central location is close to all the best attractions - from Williamstown, to great Barrington, to Lenox and of course Pittsfield.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Good afternoon,
I am so excited and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I think you should try the room with the fireplace next or perhaps the Library Suite. I have a feeling you will love them! Thank you for staying with us and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

I literally had zero clue what to expect when I arrived. I simply googled it and found this gem right in town. WOW! It was so modern and the service as impeccable...the staff was amazing and so sweet! can't wait to come back. Great restaurants in town and in nearby Lennox. Our view from 422 of the snd capped mountains was gorgeous.

Room Tip: room 422; great views.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Hello,

We are so excited you enjoyed staying with us. It helps a lot when you have a team as dedicated and wonderful as we have. A passionate crew that simply enjoys making people happy. I appreciate you taking the time to write about us and look forward to meeting you next time you stop by.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

This was the most pleasant hotel experience I've had, bar none. I've stayed at luxury resorts and expensive 5-star hotels around the world. Hotel on North is their match - and much, much more affordable. Every choice HON made in appointments and decor is working. The room I stayed in (416) is gorgeous. The paint, furnishings, rug, lights - everything is well chosen and simply elegant. Heck even the elevator cars are snazzy! The lobby staff are helpful and friendly. I like the fact that the parking lot gate is locked at night. Well done and congratulations to everyone involved! If you're staying in the Berkshires you MUST try Hotel on North.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lindsey S, General Manager at Hotel on North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2016

Hi Michael,

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the kind words and for taking time out of your day to write about it. We look forward to having you stay again soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

After years of having only sub-standard hotels available, Hotel on North is a home run. Wonderful boutique hotel at very reasonable prices. The rooms are great, food delicious and a very friendly staff.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Hello,

I am so happy you had a good time eating and staying with us. The goal is just to provide a nice place for people to enjoy and I am glad you did. Thank you for taking the time out to write about us. See you again soon.