“Great Italian food ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Small restaurant with a small menu, with huge flavors.
The homemade gemelli pasta with their tomato sauce and mozzarella was delicious. We had it as an appetizer. We were told it would take 20 minutes. Great!! Freshly made!
My wife had the veal piccata which was superb and I had the veal chop which was perfect temperature and flavor.
The only thing needed is homemade desert.
Definitely a good place to go for authentic food.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Very good food in a cozy setting. Slightly overpriced, but acceptable if planned for. Wait staff were pleasant and attentive.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

you should thank your lucky stars to eat there. the food is average. but the ego's of the staff and owner are ridiculous. so arrogant.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Very good food served in a nice atmosphere. The food was well prepared and very good. The wine list was good and everyone enjoyed their main course.A little pricey but nice for a special dinner.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

The bar was very limited. I ordered a Dewars Scotch on the rocks and my wife ordered Makers Mark Bourbon on the rocks. They didn't have either. They had 2 bourbons and one scotch. We had not heard any of the 3 items offer so we ended up with a Bullet bourbon and an ice water (saved $10.00 or so). There are 6 pasta entrees and 5 meat entrees. The entrée I ordered they were out of at 5:30 in the evening. How can a restaurant with only 11 items on the menu be out of one before the night starts?
I ended up ordering the Scallopine alla Sorrentina (Pork tenderloin lightly floured and sauteed in white wine and butter, topped with pancetta, mozzarella, basil and tomato). My wife ordered the Vitello alla Siciliana (Top-round of veal (horomone and antibiotic free cedar springs veal) lightly floured and sauteed in butter with roasted red peppers, porcini and portobella mushrooms, finished in a marsala wine sauce). Both meals were very well prepared and had lovely flavor.
Our waiter Justin was on his second day on the job and did a very nice job.
If they had a better bar selection and had not been out of the veal chop I would have given them an excellent rating.