“A lot of food....”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fine Italian Dining offering Fresh Seafood, Homemade Pasta, Veal and Daily Specials. Casual Dress. Handicapped Accessible. Outdoor Seating with 2 Fire Pits. Private Rooms, Catering off and onsite available. Banquet Rooms, Extensive Platter Menu to take a piece of Mazzeo's home with you! Delivery Available.
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Mostly good, some not so good. Ordered the calamari as an appetizer, too much coating,overcooked and very greasy! Ok now the good stuff. I had chicken piccata was very good, served with a side of pasta, some asparagus. Very tender, 2 large pieces, couldn't eat the whole thing and couldn't take it home since we were traveling. Atmosphere is pleasant, got very busy while we were there and they do suggest you make reservations. Service was good, being served by someone new and she did a good job. Plenty of parking. A little on the expensive side.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

My wife and I have dinner at Mazzeo's about every 6 months with another couple. The atmosphere is dimly lit making it hard to read the menu and see the meal while eating. Tough on people over 40. The items on the menu are very expensive and the serving sizes are smaller than you would expect (especially for the price). Although the food always tastes great and I have ever had a meal I didn't like. The last two times visiting, the wait staff seem to rush to clean up, stopping by to collect plates several times while we were conversing. Many empty seats and booths in the place so they weren't in need of seating. Last time there, the waitress knocked over my dinner companion's half full mixed drink on to the table and seat and clothing, what a mess. Accidents happen, she apologized but she didn't offer to replace it. I am sorry to say that we have been disappointed by the last few visits to Mazzeo's.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Everyone raves about this place and the parking lot is always full, but for the life of me, I don't find the attraction. I've eaten here on 3 separate occasions and every time I hope it gets better. It doesn't. The biggest disappointment has been the sauce, every time. If you want to taste their sauce, go get a can, not a jar, but a can of tomato sauce from the grocery store and heat it up.

1  Thank Garrett L
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

The food was good but not that special level they used to be at. Staff seemed bored and preoccupied. Over priced. I can't complain really, it was average.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I used to live In the berkshires and it was always a favorite date/family in town type place.

The food was great and the service was always amazing!

Keep up the great work!