“Great homemade pasta.”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fine Italian Dining offering Fresh Seafood, Homemade Pasta, Veal and Daily Specials. Casual Dress. Handicapped Accessible. Outdoor Seating with 2 Fire Pits. Private Rooms, Catering off and onsite available. Banquet Rooms, Extensive Platter Menu to take a piece of Mazzeo's home with you! Delivery Available.
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Good food, generous portions, freshly made dishes, average variety of dishes, could have had more wine by the glass selections

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

My wife, son and I recently tried Mazzeo's in Pittsfield for dinner. Everything about this place is first rate. Great atmosphere, great service and really great food. Our server, Gail was pleasant, knowledgable, attentive, as good as it gets. We split the calamari and pate for appetizers and both were excellent. My stuffed sole with scallops and lobster sauce was perfect and the baby carrots were the best I've ever had. My sons gnocchi and my wife's chicken Oscar were both delicious. Bread and pasta were terrific. No room for dessert. They may have the best and most varied menu I've seen in an Italian restaurant. For a special night out, this is the place.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

OhMyGosh! Eat here!
Great food and drink choices, elevator, nice ambience, Reservations are a MUST! Gets crowed quickly. Live music in the summer.
Portions are terrific (you get to eat wonderful food for 2 days)!
Service is quick and efficient.
This is a place to go back to over and over...You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Great as usual. One of our home town favorites. Had 2 of our favorites.... Caprese Salad (ask for with prosciutto) & Rissoto with scallops & shrimp. Did not go away hungry.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Mezzeo's is a lovely Italian restaurant. My wife, nine year old granddaughter and I stopped there for a pre-theater dinner.

Mazzeo's has a beautiful dining room and excellent, friendly service. The bread was very tasty. Modifying dishes to personal tastes was no problem.

The salads were all delicious.

My wife had an eggplant parmigiana appetizer, which she loved. Ditto for my granddaughter's children's pasta. They would give Mazzeo's a five rating.

I had their premier dish; chicken parmigiana. This is usually one of my favorite dishes. It arrived looking great, a thick piece of chicken, freshly breaded & fried and smothered with cheese. On the plate was a side of string beans in a butter sauce.

Based upon appearance this chicken parmigiana should have been great.

But, I have a personal prejudice in food. If there is too much salt or even the slightest hint of butter in a dish in which I'm not expecting butter the restaurant may as well have served me arsenic.

Maybe the butter from the string beans on the same plate "contaminated" the chicken. Perhaps they use butter in their crisp batter. But, that buttery flavor overwhelmed the otherwise tasty marinara sauce and ruined a magnificent chicken breast for me.

Therefore, please read this review with the understanding of my personal taste (or lack thereof.)

I'd suggest you try Mazzeo's and decide for yourself if you like their food.