“Great atmosphere and food!”

Tito's Mexican Grill
Ranked #20 of 183 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We finally went here for dinner to celebrate my husband's birthday. We were not disappointed at all. The atmosphere was clean and relaxing. Our waiter was very good, our drinks and food came out in a timely manner and tasted GREAT! I was happy to see that they had a nice selection on the kids menu and they also had a nice vegetarian selection which for me is important. I also thought they are reasonably priced. We look forward to going again.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We went to Tito's for lunch on a Sunday at 2pm.
We sat at the bar because we usually meet other people and get good service, neither thing happened on this visit.
The menu was quiet complete but did not have tamales (which are my favorite).
Their lunch menu has 26 items that were between $8.99 & 10.99.
I had the Chimi Changa (topped with cheese, Rice, sour cream Lettuce and tomato), and my wife had the Lunch Fajitas (Chicken (7.5 oz of meat) Fajitas, Flour Tortillas, Onions, Tomatoes Peppers, Rice and Refried Beans.
Both were very tasty.
Our plates were delivered but we had no silverware or napkins. We waited about 5 min. but no one came back so we ended up taking the silverware and napkin off a table next to the bar. No one ever came back to ask how every thing was until we were finished with our meals.
Once again the food was good but the sevice left alot to be desired.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

After my hairdresser recommended Tito's last month, our small group of ladies decided it should be our next lunch destination. Weather almost got us yesterday, but fortunately, the roads were well-cleared of Wednesday's mess.

Katie praised the made-at-the-table guacamole, so that was first on the list. Divine!

Two of us selected chile rellenos, one other chose the tacos chipotle, the fourth decided on tacos de lux (I think). Everything was outstanding! Without doubt, the best REAL Mexican cuisine I've had north of Guadalajara! Portions were generous - we all took something home.

We didn't indulge in margaritas, but I will the next time! No dessert, either.

Prices reasonable - about $15/person, including tip. Thank goodness Katie also told me of a shortcut to Pittsfield - 30 min to a fabulous restaurant is not a problem!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We recently ate here during a ski trip to the local area. This place was recommended by a local.The food was spot on and the service was good as well. The nacho's were good along with our dinner.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

After waiting 30 min to get our drink we were then told by he waitress sorry we are short staffed in waitresses. After ordering our drinks it took us another 20min to get our margaritas which was nothing but ice JUST to place our order and wait ANOTHER 25min to get our food. When I decided to speak to our waitress about my husband cold food she told us I am sorry we are short staffed in the kitchen That was the last we seen of our waitress until she came to give us our bill. OO GO FIGURE.... Food was most definitely frozen or pre-made, to make matters worse the place had empty seating all over not busy at all. This was our third and last attempt here! I will be sticking to ponchos !

1  Thank Tanya B