“A must stop on our way into Pittsburgh”
Review of Burgatory

Burgatory
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in McCandless
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We read this had great Burgers so we stopped in. It was VERY busy on a Friday night but worth the wait. Love the fact you can make any kind of meat, any kind of holding vessle (ie. bun, lettuce, nothing) and then great toppings. Everyone was very satisfied at our table of 7. Milkshakes were great too! Only complaint, too much salt on the chips.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our group of 7 stopped at this location on our way into Pittsburgh for the hockey game Friday March 30th. We were greeted by a very friendly hostess who took my number and texted me when our table was ready. Once seated the real fun began. We ordered different flavoured shakes which were fantastic. My bud ordered the Mortys Steakhouse and I had the Elk Gone Wild. We both loved the unique flavours of each burger along with the side of jalapeno corn bread. I would suggest they try to make a bun with this corn bread as that would only further enhance the burger experience. If I am going to eat meat on Good Friday it will only be at Burgatory! Well done.

1  Thank Habsrule29
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We made reservations well in advance for 32 people. Service was quick, burgers were ok...I've had better, limited selection of beer and liquor. The server accidentally spilled my drink during check-out. I had to ask if she would credit my drink which she did.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Had dinner last night at the restaurant. Had a shake and a burger(meat your maker).nticed that the size of the burger and shake has gotten smaller from my last visit 1 yr ago. I guess either the size will have to get smaller or price will have to get higher.

1  Thank Dennis C
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

The wait can be long, but unlike too many restaurants you can call ahead and make a reservation. Try one of the boozy milkshakes and don't miss the truffle fries. Their vegetarian options are surprisingly good as well.