“Great local restaurant”
Review of Disch's

Disch's
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Pembroke
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Disch’s is a great family restaurant. The owner has been a successful restaurant owner for a long time on the South shore. Good quality food. Can’t go wrong here!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Always a wonderful meal and great service. We visit all the time and usually for lunch. But dinner is great too.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

A wonderful place for dinner, or even just a drink or two. The bar has ample space for everyone without over crowding. There’s a beautiful fireplace nearby, which adds to the atmosphere.
We had another couple with us, and we each had something different. My husband had the steak tip dinner, I had the steak tip salad. Our companions had a pasta and a salmon dish. Everything was delicious, perfectly cooked.
Even though the place was jumping, we didn’t wait long and there was plenty of room between tables.
Wait staff was attentive and friendly.
If I lived in the area, this would become a favorite place for us!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

This is a great place to go for food and/or drink. Their prices are right and the service is always top notch. Getting there early is a plus, but they always have room. Their brick over pizza is super......... and they have one of the best martinis around WITH blue cheese olives

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

After reading another review on this site about this restaurant, I was a bit apprehensive when invited to have lunch with sisters and friends there. I am happy to report that our meals were excellent . We were a party of 5, so it was a variety of food. I had baked haddock with broccoli (perfect) and roasted potatoes. I am meeting another friend there for lunch in a few days. I guess that says it all! Waitstaff was great too.

Date of visit: August 2018