“Good coffee”
Review of Marylou's News

Marylou's News
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Pembroke
Reviewed 12 January 2017

Always quick service, friendly staff, good coffee, and the drive thru is usually empty. All I ask for when stopping for coffee!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 21 September 2016

I go here regularly as I find their flavored iced coffee to be consistently good. Some of the girls working the drive-thru expect a tip which is annoying

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 25 July 2016

So many flavors to choose from. Milky Way, Pumpkin (fall) vanilla, snickers, so many more, and a great regular coffee hot or cold.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 23 April 2016

I stopped in for an Iced Cappucino, The medium size was just right for me and so flavorful. I love the drive through feature and the friendly accurate service always!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

This was a new experience for us, since we usually stick with Dunkin'. We enjoyed the huge selection of specialty coffees & friendly staff. They had banana nut coffee that I loved. My husband tried the mocha mint & it was very good. Well worth the try!

Date of visit: September 2015