“Second time around, not much has changed.”

Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Peabody
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I was here in 2014 and reviewed this hotel. Unfortunately it appears not much has changed. Arrived at front to find a dead pine tree in a pot replete with led lights, further highlighting the dead needles. I mean you look around this property and there is nothing but a few trees and red mulch, No flowers, planters at entrance are stacked up the side. The garbage can was full and needed to be emptied. Walk into lobby and we have "portable" AC units in lobby area and it was not doing a good job of cooling the area.Desk chairs still will not raise and hold. Sorry Guido, I'll be staying at Homewood Suites next door on next trip up here. Room ACs were fine.

Room Tip: Top floors and even numbered for best quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Guido R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thanks for staying with us another time - the Homewood Suites, our sister property next door was completely renovated in 2016; their new decor will surely pleasing to the eye.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Staff and amenities for resident are superb! WE were surprised and pleased that the Hampton Inn, Peabody had an electic station for Plug-Inn Hybrids. We used it and it was awesome. Additionally we were surprised that for each morning the breakfast menu changed vs having the same options each morning.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We love having Plug-In Hybrids here at the Boston\Peabody - in fact, from my window, I see that we have another one here now!!! The breakfast choices smell so good, too, don;t they? Looking forward to seeing you again!!!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Was not accommodated as requested when booking stay. Feel like it was a bait and switch I made the reservation quiet some time in advance and the made 3 different calls to confirm. Each time I was told I would have no problem requesting a cot upon arrival. I am very unhappy about how the staff handled the situation'

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Guido R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Sorry that it was not explained to you on any of your calls that cots are not allowed in our rooms per order of the Fire Department. I have contacted various of the websites that guests use to book their rooms and have asked them to make that point very clear. Thanks for staying with us even after the confusion.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

This hotel was fine for my needs, except the room didn't have a refrigerator. The room and bathroom were very clean every day and the complimentary breakfast was very good. The location is convenient to the airport and the Boston area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Guido R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Thanks for staying with us here at the Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody ! Our King Deluxe room have built in refrigerators and microwaves - next time you are coming for a visit, please call me and I will book you into one of those rooms!!!!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I stay in hotels over 150 nights a year, this by far was the worst staff and dirtiest Hilton property I've ever stayed at. Check in was confrontational, bathroom had hair all over the floor, shower and toilet. I'll still stay at Hilton hotels but not this one in Peabody, MA.

1  Thank matthewrU5747QQ
Guido R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

So sorry and chagrined to read this review of the Hampton Inn Boston\Peabody - will you call me so that we can discuss your stay, please. Thanks for your loyalty to Hilton ; I hope we can regain your trust to stay here again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Peabody
0.2 km away
8.5 km away
Hawthorne Hotel
Hawthorne Hotel
#1 of 3 in Salem

Been to Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody? Share your experiences!