All reviewsevening receptionfull kitchenseparate bedroomright next doorliving areasonic drivehome away from homevery nice hotelhot breakfastwafflesfast foodfront desk stafffree breakfastconvenient locationindoor poolnew englandcookies
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

The rooms a perfect size and divided great however we did have stains on the walls. The beds weren't as comfortable as I had hoped and there's no complimentary toiletries if you forget something. The closest store is 711 and you'd have to walk down a busy highway to get there.

I also attempted to have late night tea which the hot water came out with black flakes in it and the coffee was cold. The food was also a disappointment.

Although it is like a mini apartment and great when you have guests coming from far away I was a bit disappointed by the basics that I'd normally look for in a hotel. Hampton Inn right next door I find the staff to be incredibly helpful and make every attempt at giving you the best stay possible.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Dawn T, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston-Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and we are thankful that you had a nice stay with us.

If you are ever in the area again please let us know as we would love for you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I was very happy to have a refrigerator and microwave oven for my leftover lunch! The room was large and cozy, and the fully stocked kitchen was a definite plus, something not found in most hotels. I had a great weekend staying here!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and we are elated that you had such a wonderful experience with us!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

It's 10 miles from Boston but it took us anywhere from 35 minutes to over 2 hours to drive into the city.

The Suites were spacious but had only a single sink in the bathroom. They have 2 full size beds (not queens) and 1 pull out sofa which made for snug sleeping arrangements for our family of 6.

The worst thing that happened is that the hotel called us around 530pm on the first night of our stay to tell us that "there was a problem with our room" and they would give us a different room (not suite but room for 4 people) in a different hotel, which we found to be unacceptable. We had made the reservation 9 months prior. We were unable to find another hotel anywhere near Boston on short notice. After an hour of phone calls and escalating things with Hilton customer service we found out that the hotel had over sold. Fortunately the Hilton representative got things straightened out and our room later became available around 8pm.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rebekah M

Dear Valued Guest,

We apologize that your stay was less than excellent with us.

These issues have been addressed and we do hope that you would try us again in the future.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Homewood Suites is a very nice place and I was sorry my trip wasn't nice like the rooms... I gave the bedroom to my friends-then-ex and I sleep on the sleeper sofa. I have slept on many sleeper sofa's and this one was very comfortable... I would definitely stay there again...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Homewood Suites Peabody was an excellent stay... clean, nice rooms, decent breakfast and wonderful Staff! Only drawback was it's location, off main highway that you had to go through a roundabout each time you traveled. About 40 min drive to Wonderland Station to Boston.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family