“Good food, efficient service, cenral meeting place”
Review of Burton's Grill

Burton's Grill
Ranked #19 of 176 Restaurants in Peabody
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I was invited for a dinner with colleagues. We went early, by he time we left there was a queue waiting to get in. The service is efficient and friendly, the menu is extensive, we enjoyed a chicken dish, a dish of fried fish and a meat dish - generous portions, well cooked, there was no room for a dessert.
It's a convenient place to meet wihin the mall, I would come back. This is not the place for a romantic dinner for two, it's ideal to meet as a group

Reviewed 31 March 2017

My wife and I in February to celebrate my birthday at Burton's in Peabody and were very unhappy with our dining experience there. Back in the Fall of last year we went there and were very pleased with the restaurant and its food. Now, we have noticed they have changed the menu considerably and gotten away from the fine dining we experienced there in the past. The steak I ordered medium rare had no taste whatsoever and was quite tough.My wife's chicken entree was sent back because it was barely warm. Needless to say, we will never return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Visited with friends for the first time yesterday this downstairs restaurant at the Northshore Mall. We had the small portion haddock which crab crusted with julienne veggies and jasmine rice. Worried that the portion would be too small but just right as a 6 oz piece of haddock. My friend ordered the crab cakes, small order, which meant a single small crab cake with soft french fries, and delicious vegetable cole slaw. Wait staff was attentive and efficient.

1  Thank max508
Reviewed 27 February 2017

The North Shore Mall was a convenient place for us to meet. We chose Burton's for lunch because they have a nice gluten free menu. We actually went in about 10 minutes before the restaurant opened and not a problem with the Hostess, seated us and sent the server right over. The server was very knowledgeable with the gluten free menu and made recommendations for me also. My sister had the gluten free spinach salad with grilled shrimp on top, very delicious. I had the small Mediterranean salad with grilled chicken. The dressing was delicious but the salad was really small.I think you could order the large and not be stuffed. We had a nice glass of wine and she brought us some warm gluten free focaccia bread, yummy. We definitely would stop here for lunch again.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

My husband and I went to Burton's on a Saturday night around 5:30 p.m. We were able to find a seat by the entrance at a small table. Our waitress was great, very pleasant, but very busy. We ordered the Point Judith Calimari which was crisp and very tasty. My husband ordered the Steak Tips with the Cremini mushrooms and I had the Mediterranean Chicken Risotto. Normally, my husband would not eat the mushrooms but they were cooked al dente and had a great taste. The steak was cooked medium just as he had ordered. My risotto was excellent. The vegetables were al dente and perfectly seasoned. For dessert we shared a Key Lime pie and the Tasting Trio chef's special brownie sundae. The Key Lime pie was delicious; some of the best we have eaten anywhere. The brownie sundae was good for the first few bites then very mushy at the bottom. A very pleasant night and we would go back.

Been to Burton's Grill? Share your experiences!