Rodeway Inn(Orleans)
US$143
RodewayInn
Olde Tavern Motel & Inn(Orleans)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$152
Book now, pay at stay
US$158
US$147
Orbitz.com
Skaket Beach Motel(Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$247
Cove Bluffs Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$369
US$305
OceanEdge.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$352/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastbagelshuge poolcape codroom was cleanshower head was very lowbig picturepoop bagswood viewwithin walking distancerail trailthe location is perfectsmall fridge and microwavenice breakfastsmall dogrooms are smallchristmas tree shop
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We got this hotel through booking and choose this hotel because we could bring our small dogs with us.We stayed in the Wood view section, large room, 2 double beds ,a small dining table,desk,dresser, small fridge and microwave. We had a patio to the back of room with chairs ,table and an umbrella, which was great for us and our dogs . There is a bike path,swimming pool, barbecue grills and a special path to walk the dogs,there is seating indoor and outdoor for having breakfast or relaxing and a gazebo. Staff was friendly, rooms clean, breakfast cereals, eggs, fruits ,breads and pastries, I would definitely recommend and return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank beverley d
David R, General Manager at Governor Prence Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thanks beverley d for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay here with us.
We certainly appreciate your positive feedback!
We do hope that you and your dogs will return to visit us again-- in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This is a 55's era motel in Orleans, Ma. The rooms are small, but very clean. Beds were comfortable. The location is perfect for access to the mid-Cape. The pool provided a welcome relief after a long drive. The breakfast was continental style and there was plenty. Staff was friendly.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank TravellerOak18
David R, General Manager at Governor Prence Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thanks TravellerOak18 for giving us your feedback regarding your stay here.
We're certainly glad to know that our friendly staff made a positive impression on you.
I hope that you will consider staying here again---if you return to Cape Cod.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We were pleasantly rewarded for booking at the Gov Prence. They were very helpful and friendly upon arrival. We were given a room in a quiet area just off the Rail Trail with a small deck to enjoy the Cape outdoors. This was particularly nice for our 2 Labradors who lay out on the deck at home. The room was large, modestly furnished, but comfortable for our 5 day stay. Continental breakfast was adequate, but came with the stay. Being lap swimmers, we particularly enjoyed a 20 yd. or so pool. Beaches were all within reach at least once a day and the Orleans CC baseball field was a few blocks away. Yes, there could have been improvements, but we didn't expect 4 star all-inclusive amenities at a fraction of the cost. One last thing, Joe at the front desk was great!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jmd158

Thank you jmd158 for your insightful and thoughtful analysis of your recent stay here with us.
We certainly appreciate your positive feedback...as the owners, staff and I all work very hard to try to ensure that our many guests' have an enjoyable time here.
We hope that you can return here again--in the future!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

This is a very nice property. There are several clusters of single floor units and a 2 story section. We had a single floor end unit that we could pull our car right up to the door, which was super. The room was pretty large and comfortable with a separate table and two chairs next to a big picture window overlooking the gazebo in the back. The bed was very comfortable as was the pillows and linen. Bathroom a bit tight and the shower head was very low, but not a deal breaker.

There was no coffee maker, which is a bummer, but they had continental breakfast in the main building, which was very good and plenty of coffee. Not sure if they do that every day as we only stayed the weekend. The location is convenient to 6A, 28 and 6 for good access to area attractions. There is a decent pool on site, as well as grills. I could see staying there with a bunch of people or a family and hanging outside at the picnic tables and cooking out. Price was very good for July weekend on the cape.

If I ever need to stay in that area, I would call them first. Nice management and staff too.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank etonthelake
David R, General Manager at Governor Prence Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay here with us.
We all really appreciate your compliments--and we certainly hope that you do return to the Cape and can stay with us again!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I'm a relative local, living just over the Sagamore Bridge but decided to stay overnight after visiting friends who were staying at Ocean Edge in Brewster. Maybe it was the contrast to Ocean Edge but I found this "inn" to be sadly lacking in a few categories. I had made a reservation a few weeks ago so check in was easy and the young woman was pleasant. I arrived late, around 10pm, so it was dark. She drew a map for me to find my room. I didn't need a map but the place could use some lights. I stayed waaaay in the back, near what appear to be deep woods. It was very dark and difficult to find my room. I did find it, but the scary part was that while I was carrying my bag into the room, some animal started growling. The growl was coming from the woods and I can only guess that it was a coyote. Using my flashlight from my iPhone, I hustled into the room. Whew!! The room was large enough with two double beds. It was sparsely decorated. It looked clean but I kept my shoes on. I found a bug skittering across the floor in the bathroom. I didn't shower. The bed was comfortable enough. Overall, some subtle lighting would help guide guests who are placed waaaay in the back of this place. I would not recommend Governor Prence to anyone nor would I stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Jean O
David R, General Manager at Governor Prence Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Were sorry Jean O that we weren't able to meet your expectations during your recent stay here with us. Unfortunately-- we can't---as much as we might try-and as much as we might like to--protect our guests from all the "scary" things that go bump in the night ---that are out there in the big bad world!
Frankly, I suspect that the reason that Jean O chose to stay here with us--rather than with their friends at the much higher priced alternative--is that we charge much--much less than charge!
We all know that there are fancier--brighter light places out there--but it comes with an associated price. I don't think that it's either accurate--- or fair to fault us in comparison--- to other much more expensive options.
In fact--we have installed more outdoor lighting--over the last few seasons--and the owners, staff and I will continue to work hard to maintain and improve our facility in anticipation of welcoming our many new and frequent returning guests whose expectations are realistic --and who do appreciate the excellent value which we have
and will continue to offer our customers !