“great Cape ice cream with a flavor for everyone”
Review of Ice Cream Cafe

Ice Cream Cafe
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Orleans
Description: Homemade ice cream and Espresso Bar. Gourmet coffees and specialty drinks available. (Hot or Iced) All our Ice Cream is homemade on premises. Also serving Premium Soft Serve. Refreshing drinks of all sorts are available as well. Milkshakes, Smoothies, Slushes, Floats. You name it we have it. Many Vegan and nondairy choices also available. Non dairy Ice Cream, Non dairy Soft Serve as well as Sorbets. All nondairy items can be used in milkshakes as well as smoothies when combined with your choice of Soy, Almond or Coconut milk.
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Its worth the wait. There is a flavor and choice for every lover of ice cream. The staff was polite and accomodating too.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This is a very popular ice cream place and the ice cream is worth the wait!! The line moved quickly for both of our visits. We would absolutely recommend at least two visits to the Ice Cream Cafe. So many fantastic flavors to choose from!!!

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Found this place whilst driving the scenic 6A route on Cape Cod. I just fancied an ice cream, so we stopped here. My partner enjoyed an ice cream sandwich which consisted of ice cream between two big chocolate cookies. I had a regular tub of delicious chocolate mint Oreo ice cream. It was delicious!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Crowded at night, but worth any wait you might incur. I am a chocolate freak and I can tell you honestly I've never had a better chocolate, hot fudge Sundae in my entire life.
I can't even recall the cost… As it did not matter. There are several ice cream shops in Orleans, but the Ice Cream Café is by far the best!!!
It must be tried. The Service is outstanding as the entire crew is well-trained and anxious to please.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

These guys know their allergies. GF cones, dairy free ice cream... Everything is labelled and staff is knowledgeable. Very good ice cream.