“Hops happy”

Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Offshore Ale Co. restaurant and brewery is open for lunch and dinner year round on Martha's Vineyard, with award winning beer and food, Offshore serves up good cheer and something for all tastes!
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I love popping into Offshore for anything from a delicious Lazy Frog IPA and a basket of peanuts up to a mouth pleasing dinner. Everything on the menu is wonderfully tasty and fresh. The staff is super friendly and efficient. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

They were very accommodating out on the patio when we stopped in for lunch with our dog. They came to us promptly to take our drink order and bring a water bowl for the dog. My husband loved the variety of beers on tap. We enjoyed the food so much that we went back for dinner a couple nights later and weren't disappointed. Our servers were awesome for both visits. We look forward to returning!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 15 December 2017

A very rustic setting with peanut shells on the floor and old fashion tables, chairs and booths.
A great place for ale and beer brewed on the site.[ you can purchase bottles for home]
The fish dishes and pasta dishes are delicious.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Stopped in recently when visiting Martha's Vineyard and the place has a strong, unpleasant odor. Additionally, the food wasn't great. I ordered the chicken salad on lettuce, and it was very heavy on the mayo. I couldn't finish it because it was just not good. If we were in the area again, we wouldn't go back. But if you're visiting the vineyard, just don't go in the winter months. There is not much open and it is not worth the trip! We were staying in Plymouth and made the day trip over to the vineyard. Waste of a day!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Lunch at Off Shore is fun & delicious. My wife and I both had lobster rolls. They were huge and well made. The beers were superb - I can recommend the Amber. Nice service, and a fire in the fireplace.