“Little Breakfast”

Vineyard's Best Ice Cream & Coffee
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We were able to get a little breakfast here when we were running late getting to the ferry. Just bagels and muffins and good coffee. Hit the spot. However we had to run to the ATM because they only take cash.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We like lunch here on the porch. My husband enjoys the chicen salad sandwiches with capers. It's the best, he says. And I chicken salad with cranberries, walnuts and capers on lettuce. We sit on the porch with a little breeze and great people watching. It's good for having a snack while waiting for the young who love the flying horses.
Their ice cream is simply the best.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Best ice cream and frozen yogurt on the island. Great services. The owners are very friendly and want to make sure you have an excellent experience.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I cant say enough about this place! Best icecream on the island. Best service etc. I highly recommend you stop here and grab a bagel, coffee, or icecream and sit on the porch

Reviewed 11 July 2018

When you see the name, you think ice cream and coffee; but the building's sign also mentions its bagels. And in reality, it's the bagels and cream cheese that should top the list!! My partner loves a real New York bagel and values a good cream cheese and both of got a top score from her!! I was simply happy to see the variety and enjoy a soft bagel and great cup of coffee, as I sat outside under an awning that kept us cool.