“Closed!”

Fuji Hibachi Japanese Seafood Buffet
Ranked #70 of 114 Restaurants in Norwood
Reviewed 27 October 2016

This place has had under renovations for awhile now. I believe their price point and inattentiveness to their customers was the issue.....Were not very good at customer service, keeping dishes refilled,etc.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

This Japanese buffet offers a large selection, not just Sushi. Prices are great and they make sure to moves things along when you don;t have much time.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

visited restaurant for a weekday lunch sometime January 2016.. not much custoemr only about 3-5 table occupied..
this restaurant is now closed for business (October 2016)

Reviewed 7 September 2016

I was there for lunch on September 6, 2016. The restaurant was almost empty, there were only two couples. The place is clean and quiet. There was plenty of food, all food was warm and looked well. I've tried almost all except meat, I am a vegetarian. The fish was juicy and delicious, spring egg rolls were crispy. I also liked crispy veggies and dumplings with seafood. There was some very good and original sushi. I would add some more sauces or dressings to all of that. Thin pastries were also very good. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

I have been here multiple times when in town for work. Hibachi here is quite fun and really tasty. I also really like the sushi that I have tried, and there are tasty cocktails! Hibachi is never really going to be a budget outing, but this place isn't any more expensive than others. Overall, it met my expectations and I would happily return.