“Superb Thai Food”

Thai Thani
Ranked #9 of 112 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The food is fantastic. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu. The portions are quite generous. Our favorite appetizers are the Thai Rolls, Vegetable Rolls, Soft Rolls and Steamed Dumplings. Our favorite dish is the Pineapple Fried Rice. It is so good, that every time we go there I can't get past ordering anything else. They are very friendly and very knowledgeable about allergies and will accommodate or suggest an alternative if necessary. If there are two of you, two appetizers and the pineapple fried rice with chicken and shrimp is more than enough.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Quality Thai food in Norwood. I've tried dozens of different menu items and they all check out! Curry, soups, larb, noodles, veggies, etc. Anything you order will be very very tasty. Thx !

Reviewed 10 January 2018

This place is absolutely wonderful. Small and cozy, run by the same consistent staff, Monica will always treat you right! This was my favorite place to eat when I lived in Walpole, and I have not been able to find a Thai food place that I like better in the city. Myself and everyone I know adores this place, definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

This is a tiny store front restaurant. The food was fresh and delicious, but the seating is tight and uncomfortable. The service was also weird. My husband's food arrived almost 5 minutes before mine. No offer of water, couldn't get her attention to order tea. My Veggie Pad Thai was excellent and the portoin was huge. I would try it again, but wished we lived closer as takeout would probably be a better experience.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Salmon Choochi is probably the best tasting Salmon curry dish I've ever had, unlike any. On this visit the veggies portion was less than usual but the fish portion was very generous in a delicious curry/coconut based sauce.

Himmaparn Chicken dish has a large portion of chicken and veggies, the chicken was deep fried crispy with pineapple and a little touch of sauce, excellent chicken dish.

Been to Thai Thani? Share your experiences!