“Best Asian restaurant in the area”
Review of Shabu Lee

Shabu Lee
Ranked #30 of 113 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Reviewed 23 December 2015

Shabu Lee has become one of our favorite places for both dining in & take-out in Norwood. We've tried several other Asian restaurants in the area but by far, Shabu Lee outshines the rest! The menu is extensive with lots of options & the food is terrific. I usually order sushi while my husband usually has Chinese-inspired dishes, and we are never disappointed. Service is quick & very customer service oriented, even when the customer is rude & obnoxious (observed one unruly & fairly nasty customer in the restaurant once & the staff handled him effectively without being rude, certainly better than I would have done!). Highly recommended!

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant on numerous occasions and have never been disappointed with the food. In my opinion, sushi is the way to go at this place. Every time I've ordered rolls or sashimi I've been pleased with the freshness of the fish and taste of my selection. I have tried their Chinese dishes and while I was not disappointed I was not overly impressed either. Either way I will be back for more sushi!

Reviewed 1 September 2015

greasy food. not much taste. We picked up our order and they forgot to include 2 appetizers. We won't go back.

1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed 30 June 2015

My husband and I just recently dined here after having take out (both sushi and Chinese) a few times in the past. We had hot pot and some sushi. It was all amazing. Food was delicious, and it was so fun and different and like nothing I've found in Norwood so far. Prices were quite reasonable. New ordered a bit too much so Next time we'd probably split a combination hot pot (rib eye was excellent) and get 2-3 sushi rolls. Beers were $4 too, so no complaints there!

1  Thank Christine L
Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

Family friendly too, but my wife and I love to come here for a nice dinner. We have never been anything less thrilled with the great service and great food. A bit messy...but that's probably more on us as the 10yr olds o. the table over seemed to do fine .. Or at least less concerned about making a mess trying to get noodles out of the broth

Been to Shabu Lee? Share your experiences!