“Very good pizza”
Review of Express Pizza

Express Pizza
Ranked #63 of 113 Restaurants in Norwood
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Very good quality Pizza and nice people. Other items on there menu are very good also. Parking however is tough being that it is in the center of town.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

The owners prepare their food with such pride, you are like a guest in their house. Express was one of the first take out places we tried in Norwood and we continue to return at least once a week. There are many choices for take out with in a small area in the center and we tried several others and none compare to Express and if you ask nicely Emma may even let you try her homemade pita (simple delicious)

Reviewed 12 November 2014

I've always loved their veggie pizza here, but tonight we decided to try the sausage calzone and the buffalo chicken calzone. They were both excellent, and much larger than expected! The sausage calzone was packed with onions, peppers, sausage, cheese, etc... - it was so tasty too!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

There are so many pizza places in Norwood, and not just chains - very original family run places. For some reason we decided to try Express Pizza, even though there are at least 5 other awesome pizza places we frequent. We were not disappointed. We have been back a couple of times because they have the best veggie pizza I have ever had. The eggplant is breaded and fried and really made it for me. I'm not even a veggie pizza kind of person - I usually like meat lovers. But I make an exception for this! They also have extra large pizzas which is an awesome value.

Been to Express Pizza? Share your experiences!