“Great pizza, off the beaten path”
Review of Sokos Pizza

Sokos Pizza
Ranked #46 of 112 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We were in the area for a concert at Gillette Stadium and we decided to grab a pizza before we headed to our hotel. We always try to track down a small business before we hit the chain restaurants, and ended up here. The pizza was AMAZING and very authentic - the plan was to eat half and save half for later, but my husband and I ended up eating the whole thing! The staff (owners, we think?) were very friendly. The only downfall was that there wasn't a restroom available that we could see, and we really needed a restroom after our four-hour drive :)! If we lived locally, we'd definitely be getting take-out from Sokos on a regular basis, and we will likely stop in again the next time we're in Norwood!

1  Thank torifreak12

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Soko's Pizza was our treat, our family's tradition, on Friday evenings for as long as I remember. Now run by a second generation, Soko's Pizza is one of Norwood's gems! The pizza, Greek style, is always fresh, hot, and delicious with plenty of toppings to choose from. They still have a by 3 large and get a small cheese free! Their sub sandwiches are primo! Tonight I decided on a toasted Roast Beef with everything in it. It was tremendous, both hot and cold with the fresh ingredients. Calzones, Pizza Specials, and speciality burgers, chips, soda, with Peggy Lawton (locally made) cookies and brownies abound.
Soko's Pizza is the place for a great meal: eat in, take out, or delivery!

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Solid Greek pizza and good salads...But the award winner is their Calzones////Huge, well stuffed, and tasty!!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

If you want the average crunchy crust Greek pizza and very average subs Sokos is the place for you. Nothing remarkable here. I get takeout from here about once a month because I'm lazy and it's really close to my house. the people are very nice and they do deliver. Unfortunately, they are happy with mediocrity and make no effort to step up their game. So unless like me you live really close don't bother.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

Great Greek style pizza and Huge salads.
Always order a large 1/2 Cheese and 1/2 SausagePizza with an Anti Pasto Salad with either a large Italian Sub or large steak and cheese sub. Call in the order and it is always ready when they give you a time for pick up. They are also so polite and happy to have your business. They also throw in a small cheese pizza when you spend over $25.00. I would recommend Sokos for anyone who lives in Norwood or is passing through.

1  Thank BrianG848

Been to Sokos Pizza? Share your experiences!