“Great Falafel”

To Beirut
Ranked #10 of 112 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 22 April 2015

I recently went into To Beirut for take out and had their Falafel, I thought it was very good and it didn't take long to get the food. The serving size is more than filling.

Reviewed 28 December 2014

Great food and service, always fresh and very reasonable. I always get the chicken kabob salad or plate. Family run business very friendly people.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

I live about 20 minutes away and come here about twice a month. I've never had a bad meal and portions are good for the price

Reviewed 28 September 2014

We had a hankering for shwarma and falafel. A short web search turned up this find which was highly recommended by Tripadvisor. We ordered shwarma, falafel, and the date plate (beef and lamb kabobs), and fries for the kids. The shwarma and falafel were delicious. There were huge servings that were enough for more than one meal. The kids at the beef and lamb kabobs and really liked them. They also gave bowls of hummus, tabouli, and eggplant with soft pita bread which was great. The curly fries were too spicy, but the kids ate all the regular fries. Overall a very satisfying meal. We will be back!

1  Thank swansfromBoston
Reviewed 22 September 2014

I first had falafel in New York City, and fell in love with it! But with this new addiction :) came the despair of finding a place anywhere near me where I could find a decent falafel wrap. I tried several places and were disappointed (so many of them were soggy, or so dry!), then I found To Beirut - and it's so close by! Their falafel is delicious!!! Freshly made, hot, moist on the softest pita bread wrap. I like mine with extra tahini dressing. It comes with a variety of veggies - lettuce, onions, tomatoes, etc (please check to make sure - I usually get it just with the tahini). A good size wrap for a very reasonable amount of money.
I am so stuck on their falafel, I haven't tried their other dishes, but my friends have and have enjoyed everything they've tasted. Give To Beirut a try if you're in the Norwood area.