“Excellent food”

Giorgio's Pizza
Ranked #45 of 112 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We found this gem on our way home from a vacation in ME. My son and I shared a pizza. It was fantastic. My other son enjoyed his BLT. My husband order a calzone. He words. "The best I have ever had."

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We were craving for home made sandwiches and we found Giorgio's.
I ordered the little rascals and my fiancé ordered the steak and cheese.
OMG they were sooo gooddd!!!
We'll definitely be back if in the area!!
The guys are nice people!!
Good treatment!!!!

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Ordered take out to our hotel and it arrived hot and just as we ordered. Large portions and great prices. A lot of wing flavors to choose from!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I made the mistake recently of ordering enough food for 5 of us and regretted it as soon as I opened the containers. With 2 of the 5 of us being under 10 yrs. old I included a pizza in my order. it was the worst, tough overcooked and burned excuse for dough. The sauce and cheese were not good. Apparently there are new owners since I last used Georgio's. It got a taste from all of us but none us could eat it. It did not come from a pizza oven. As for the rest of the order they charged for the order but neglected to include one of the dinners. The chicken was gross the fries were worse! I was so disgusted that I could not bring myself to call and complain as I am sure with it being a weekend night the owner must have been absent. No owner would serve food so bad, or they would or maybe out of business shortly. If I had remembered the place had changed hands I would have ordered elsewhere. Almost any other restaurant in Town would have done a much better job.I could have gone to the supermarket and picked up frozen foods and had 100% better products. The prior owners did a great job. So sad!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

It was just take out pizza but what a pleasant experience! The man who took our order was friendly and helpful. The pizza was delivered with a smile and when they said it would be. AND the pizza was delicious!! We highly recommend the Chicken Broccoli Alfredo!

1  Thank jlmace

Been to Giorgio's Pizza? Share your experiences!