“Best Lebanese & Meditteranean Restaurant in New England!”
Review of Byblos Restaurant

Byblos Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Byblos Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 113 Restaurants in Norwood
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Lebanese
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Maurice Daaboul and family’s Byblos is the Boston area’s premier eatery since 1996 for authentic, homemade Lebanese cuisine. Located in the heart of Norwood, Massachusetts, Byblos offers all the best features of Lebanese dining, including a large hall where feasts are laid out in traditional Lebanese Maza style to the tune of live Arabic music and oriental belly dancing. At Byblos we pride ourselves on bringing freshness, authenticity and service to our valued customers.
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Absolutely delicious food. We just went last week and got take out today. The kebab is to die for as well as the grilled haloumi cheese, fatoosh salad, baba ghanouj, falafel, hummus... JUST EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING!!!! There is also live music Friday & Saturdays nights. Great atmosphere and yet cozy. I look forward to many more visits in 2018. :D

Reviewed 21 November 2017

This was certainly not my first visit to Byblos Restaurant, and hopefully not my last! I love this place. So much so, that I choose to have my birthday dinner there with my family.
I left the details of the meal in their capable hands. Of course, they outdid themselves.
Food and service were fantastic. Thank You Byblos!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We drove here from Boston on the recommendation of a co-worker who raved about it. Now we know why. The elegant dining room is staffed by a mature, professional and very helpful wait staff. Each of our dishes tasted very fresh and had a nice presentation. The lamb kabob was cooked as requested, was tender and nicely seasoned. Helpings were generous.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

For as many times as I go here, I'm always amazed at the quality of the food and the top shelf service. This time was no different. Simply excellent. And my first time trying the vegetarian kibbee . Excellent!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

While there may be restaurants equal in quality, there couldn't be any better. This is the ultimate in authentic Lebanese food worth a drive from just about anywhere in New England. In addition, the service was stellar and equal to the food. Words and pictures will never do it justice. It can only be explained by experiencing it. JUST GO!!