Wegmans Market Cafe
Ranked #4 of 61 Restaurants in Northborough
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Wegmans always does a good job with their food court. Large variety and generally fresh.if it doesn’t look fresh they will make a new order. You can’t beat the value as long as you stay away from the pasta dishes. Remember you pay by weight so avoid the pasta - if you can.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Every time I go shopping at Wegman's I get the sushi. Sometimes while I'm shopping I eat it! They have to have the best sushi for a grocery store by far.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Wegman's knows how to please their customers. The produce always fresh. I am not sure why other grocery stores can't get good cuts of beef. Wegman's meats are worth the price and are always exceptional.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

This place has too many things in my opinion. I'm thinking, how can everything be great. But it does seem to appeal to many as they can get Chinese, sushi, salads, soups, whatever! I picked up a mixed salad toppings rather than buy my own bunch of each in produce... used for dinner with the family... worked out great.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

If you're in a rush this place is great to grab something quick and go on your way. They also have a large seating area if you want to sit and relax. They have a variety of food from sushi pizza to a salad bar. Basically you can get what ever you want to eat in a blink of an eye. Love the sushi bar one of my favorites to grab a snack.