All reviews gillette stadium front desk staff stayed here would stay here again nice stay great place to stay room was clean shopping and restaurants first floor hotel room easy access per night brattleboro frig ma clerk boston
Reviewed 31 July 2018

The good:

I found the room to be clean and the breakfast to be of decent quality. The front desk offered complimentary water when I mentioned wanting to get water which was great. Also the wifi worked really well and the A/C in the room is great for keeping the temp you want in the room.

The bad:

Unfortunately, the shower wasn't draining the first morning I showered which was pretty gross. Though I let the front desk know on my way out for work that day and it was fixed when I got back. The second day, I received a note under my door saying my room wasn't cleaned because of the "Do not Disturb" sign was up, however I never hung that sign. I told the front desk and they just said "Ok, I'll tell housekeeping". I don't know what I was expecting but it would have been nice to be told more than that, like an apology or extra holiday inn points....something. They were overall nice though.

Overall, this trip was a little disappointing with these couple of issues, but nothing so bad to keep me from coming back.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank DanielD937
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I've stayed here probably a dozen times over the past two years and have always been greeted by friendly service and have always gotten a clean room. Holiday Inns in general get bonus points for their "pancake printing" machines, but the rest of the hot breakfast is good as well. My one quibble, and I know they've worked on this in the past, is that the Internet connection, which I often depend on for my job, can be iffy.

Room Tip: There's no easy way to turn off the dreadful GMA off in the breakfast nook.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here while attending my little brother’s high school graduation. Great location, the staff was friendly, room was always cleaned . The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because every day/night I had to get the key re-magnetized . That was very annoying. Other than that this was a great stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2018

My wife and I traveled to Attleboro MA. to visit my nephew. We had not made reservations until arriving on May 8th. We checked out numerous hotels in the area we settled on the Holiday Inn Express. We walked in an were greeted by a very friendly desk clerk. We registered and she asked me what floor we preferred to be on.Due to a brain fade on my part, after registering I called her attention to a special we found on Priceline. I was informed if I decided to start another day she would give me the special price through Priceline. We found the room very comfortable, roomy and clean. There was a microwave and frig in the room. I used the workout facility in the hotel and found it to be very complete, clean and roomy although the one machine was not working. There were towels and a water cooler also in the room. The breakfast room was large and the items offered for breakfast were fresh and plentiful. I will not list the items but we were both very pleased. One thing I do wish to comment on is the coffee cups were large not the little 6 or 7 oz. cups one normally encounters. We found all of the staff extremely friendly and accommodating. We decided to stay another night and we were again very pleased. I certainly would stay there again if we are traveling in the area. Also, there was a shopping area within a mile if one forgets something. There are also numerous restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: The hotel has an indoor swimming pool. Although we did not use it, I am sure it would be helpful for parents traveling with children.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank drs1231
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff with good sized bedroom that was clean and modern. The breakfast had a good selection though being from the UK my wife wasn’t sure of the sausage sauce. Kids particularly liked the free WiFi and big TV, best hotel so far this trip.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family