“The Best”

KC's Classic Burger Bar
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Burgers and shakes to die for. The best burgers anywhere near North Attleboro. They also serve world class breakfast on weekends.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

This was the first time for me but my grandkids, who live in Plainville, love this restaurant & begged me to take them. Loved the 50's diner look & my kind of music, which I totally embaressed the kids with by my sing along performance . The burgers are awesome, cooked just the way you want and the french fries & onion rings were fabulous. The kids all had milk shakes which they stated were the best. Our waitress was friendly and very attentive. I must admit I will return with my hubby, who is a big burger guy. I know he will love this spot.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

took grandkids out for lunch. got there at 1140 Saturday morning for some eats. luch is served at noon but at the time we was able to get breakfast and lunch. burger was moist, thick and cooked as ordered. can customize with choice of toppings with extra charged. wished fries was fresh cut and not bought. breakfast items are you typical items, can't mess up. home fries, eggs sausage all good. grandson enjoyed eggs benedict with ham. corn beef hash is home made with fresh corn beef. corn dog bites was good.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Great food and service. Try the Roo and Croc medley! The Tuna was excellent! Thank you to the chef and staff.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

It’s like time traveling. The music, the decor, the portions all feel like they came from the past. The burger was cooked to perfection. It was juicy with a nice crust on it. The house ranch was absolutely amazing and I would buy it in bulk if they sold it on grocery stores.

This American diner is worth traveling to experience.