“Long wait not worth it”
Review of B. Good

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
B. Good
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here while running errands. I think it was about 15 min of waiting and watching my burger cook....and burn on the grill. My daughter got a sandwich but because it didn't take as long to cook it was soggy by the time mine was done and we ate together. Maybe its all natural but given all the toppings and sauce it was pretty bland.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Because I eat a plant-based diet and when I'm in the area I have the Chipotle next door (which is excellent by the way) or this B Good. I have experienced extremely slow service to the point where I complained and got my (cold) lunch for free and cold sweet potato fries on every visit but one. I go to B Good restaurants elsewhere and they are great. If this one can figure out how to get you your food quickly while it's still hot, it will be worth going back to.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Normally one doesn't expect much from a restaurant chain, but our minds were pleasantly changed. This eatery is one of four dozen or so restaurants in a chain located largely in the northeast. We stopped in for lunch, attracted by their motto of offering "real food fast". They offer a menu of kale and grain bowls, seasonal salads, burger and sandwiches, sides, smoothies and shakes, and variations on this menu for kids. I generally avoid burgers for lunch because I don't want to eat too much red meat and I stick to salads. The two that we had—Chicken Caesar and Watermelon-Feta—were each very good. The lettuce was crisp and fresh, the other ingredients were also tasty and cut attractively, the salads were dressed well. The place was kept clean—the available tables were wiped down, and a recently cleaned welcome mat was being unrolled to replace another while we were in the restaurant. I would say that certainly in the salads department this B. Good lives up to its name and motto.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 10 June 2017

The food here is just delicious! You may wait a little longer than a sub shop or fast food restaurant, but it's worth it: the quality of the food is far superior.

The service here is impeccable. The staff can answer any question you ask and can make your food to order, just the way you like it. I like a little less kale and a little more quinoa. Never a problem. Order online for quicker pickup.

PS I think they have a new manager.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Service has gotten much better since I last visited when they first opened. Food is locally sourced and they have a chart on the wall where each thing comes from for that day. Everything is locally sourced, healthy, and fresh. They even have natural sodas, natural condiments, and 3 different types of lemonade.

A few different sandwiches, salads, and burgers to choose from, along with healthy bowls. I ordered a burger, which was a little overcooked, even though I ordered MR. Somewhat expensive for the size of it. They do offer a gluten free bun, but I found the burger pretty average. I will return to try something different, maybe a salad or bowl.

Date of visit: February 2017