“Yummy empanadas!”
Review of Dicor Resturant

Dicor Resturant
Ranked #15 of 75 Restaurants in North Andover
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Very interesting Argentinian/Italian menu. They accommodated us with great service so that we could make an early play. The beef and spinach/cheese empanadas were yummy! They are available baked or fried. I had them baked, but returned several weeks later for lunch and had them fried and they were even better. Others in our party had pasta and steak entrees and also enjoyed them. The homemade sangria was delicious. The owner/host/chef and his wife and daughter who provide service are very welcoming. Delightful family atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Eating at Dicor is like having a meal at your Italian friend's home, a friend who really knows how to cook! George and his family work hard in the open bustling kitchen to prepare your food to order. The menu is inviting, the food is fresh and delicious, the portions are large, and the prices are very reasonable. The atmosphere is very casual but warm and comfortable. They specialize in Italian and Argentinian food. Give them a try and you will have found a place you'll want to come back to!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Dicor is a tiny Italian/Argentinean restaurant next door to Dunkin' Doughnuts. My husband ordered the short ribs, and I had the cannelloni, both well-seasoned and tasty. For dessert, we had homemade tiramisu and cappuccino. The service, including the cook and his family, were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant has an extensive wine and beer list to accentuate the lovely meal.

1  Thank CoralieHJensen
Reviewed 10 December 2016

I was looking for an interesting & unusual restaurant to celebrate my birthday, and I found the perfect place for my birthday dinner at the cozy little Dicor Restaurant. Just three people run this place like clockwork! Dad George is a highly experience chef, Mom Connie helps run the kitchen and daughter Veronica is your waitress. Since I lived & worked in Bolivia for four years, I had acquired a taste for barbequed meat with spicy, pungent chimichurri sauce so the Argentinian side of the menu appealed to me. We started with empanadas, and all three that we tried were delicious but I thought the beef empanadas were the best. Then on to the grilled skirt steak with George's secret chimichurri. It was mouthwateringly delicious. By the time we were finished, the restaurant had quieted down so George, Connie & Veronica visited our table to deliver a candle topped plate of tiramisu and to serenade me with the Happy Birthday song! It was such a nice evening and I give my highest kudos to the Dicor Restaurant

Reviewed 22 September 2016

The food and the service were both excellent. The chef was very accomodating.
It is a truly family run restaurant.
Located in a small strip mall (see pictures), but don't let that fool you.
My husband had a type if Frutti Di Mare, spicy but not too spicy with plenty of seafood. My saltimolca was terrific.